Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Couple text each other for 3 years on tinder before meeting

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/bUT6S1xcd98

So romantic! :soy:

If I could translate her text they would read as, "I haven't found Chad on Tinder yet, but ill keep you in my backpocket just in case I can't find one, non-chad nice guy!"

when they first meet. look at the girl. she escaping first. fucking insticts man, fucking insticts. they tell everything.

when they first meet. look at the girl. she escaping first. fucking insticts man, fucking insticts. they tell everything.
Yup she was trying to unconsciously leave the situation and she put her head in a position for it to only be a friendly hug and nothing more lol
that guy is chad lol he aint a backpeddler for her
He is a high tier normie tall fag, nothing more

lol, what pieces of crap

reminder that even normie guys will nowadays can spend weeks or more texting some bitch, and all that effort goes NOWHERE
for these guys it's almost like a day job to entertain some whores that will never touch them

Who the fuck watch this shit??:lul::lul:
I would never watch such bs cringey vidoes:feelsugh::feelsugh:

The absolute state of hypergamy.

A good-looking NTmaxxed normie with an exciting lifestyle has to wait 3 years for a chance to meet some random NPC foid.

This foid probably took hundreds of dicks in the meanwhile. Peak clown world.

this chad mogs me to another dimension
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

The absolute state of hypergamy.

A good-looking NTmaxxed normie with an exciting lifestyle has to wait 3 years for a chance to meet some random NPC foid.

This foid probably took hundreds of dicks in the meanwhile. Peak clown world.

You can just tell by her face that she's Chad only, and he looks like a naive, helplessly romantic bluepiller. No wonder white men are going for Asian, their looksmatch don't want them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back