Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Coward vaush rejects my debate offer

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Screenshot 20231211 211216 Gmail

He said the same thing to me back in july...

"Overbooked", he barely does any debates at all, he has just been saying "isreal bad" for 3 months straight now.

I didn't even want a very combative debate just a conversation about the BP, now I got nothing to look forward too...

Looks matter, bad sperm is rejected in nature. What is there to debate? :feelsjuice:

I've heard that name before. Who is he

"Overbooked", he barely does any debates at all, he has just been saying "isreal bad" for 3 months straight now.
That's smart of him, tbh. Vaush managed to become a large channel now and he can just repeat the same shit over and over, and occasonially give a terrible take on anime or music , and then his retarded chat will spam donations.

I used to watch him a lot.

That's smart of him, tbh. Vaush managed to become a large channel now and he can just repeat the same shit over and over, and occasonially give a terrible take on anime or music , and then his retarded chat will spam donations.

I used to watch him a lot.
His media takes are pure garbage

Debate hunter avallone then

Debate hunter avallone then
Good idea. Probably going to take a while as he probably needs to recover from his attempted murder

At first he seemed to sympathize with us, saying women hate short men, ect...
but his advice at the end was just to dress different or wash your hair,clean your room etc..
also later I think he said to some incel that he was entitled

I'm glad because you are going to make us look retarded by saying "Cumskins have such an easy time getting pussy every ethnic is an incel and every white guy is drowning in pussy"

I'm glad because you are going to make us look retarded by saying "Cumskins have such an easy time getting pussy every ethnic is an incel and every white guy is drowning in pussy"
How are you still strawmanning me? It's almost 2024...