Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw a guy whiteknighting for women on a tiktok live debate

Johnnyca$h

Johnnyca$h

Recruit
★★
There was a debate about whether a woman wearing skimpy clothes should be considered as "asking for sex" there was a guy that was invited on the live debate, the guy said that a woman wearing skimpy clothes is asking for sex. There was another guy in the place, he was having a discussion with the guy that was invited. The discussion evolved to a discussion about sexual assault in sex work. There were about at least three guys in there

Paraphrased discussion.
Invited guy(requested to join): oh I think women in sex work are assaulted a lot more because they are wearing less clothes(I can't really remember what he said)

Second guy: *says that the invited guy is saying some stupid shit*

*discussion leads to insults exchanged, thr moderator and several people starts laughing at the invited guy*

*insult evolves to second guy insulting invited guys small frame, moderator is laughing and saying that the invited guy is proof of toxic masculinity*

Now I've gotta admit, the invited guy said some stuff I don't like/agree with, he said that he moderator is ugly, he's not even gonna rape her or have sex with her(brother was thinking that's gonna affect her mood) and some of the points he madr(especially the sex work one).

I'm just wondering why "second guy" has to be so aggressive, I understand why the invited guys point is bad, I don't understand why second guy has to be worked up about it.

There is no debating with foids and normfags, they just resort to insults and gaslighting, and this thread is proof

Tiktok is a cringe fest but at least it’s good for coomfuel and a bit of entertaining content

foids and normfags have no real arguments so they default to "incel" "yikes sweaty" and just general insults because they are braindead.