Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel coworkers thought I was high at work today because I was laughing

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I stood there in my work boots a few minutes after 7 watching them grim facedly stare at dirt in contemplation and laughed maniacally because I found it ridiculously amusing how fucking shit it all was and how could they put up with it for years and not have gone ER yet. I laugh like that every Monday but today was even more so. They always think I'm happy because I laugh but it's exactly the opposite. The times I am laughing I am prob having intense thoughts of leaving work right then to go hop off a building, jfl

Dude, you're crazy.

Damn but you where praising your choice to persue an electrician career and not getting jewed by college tuition.
What happened?

Damn but you where praising your choice to persue an electrician career and not getting jewed by college tuition.
What happened?
lol was I? cope if i was I had a full scholarship.

I stood there in my work boots a few minutes after 7 watching them grim facedly stare at dirt in contemplation and laughed maniacally because I found it ridiculously amusing how fucking shit it all was and how could they put up with it for years and not have gone ER yet. I laugh like that every Monday but today was even more so. They always think I'm happy because I laugh but it's exactly the opposite. The times I am laughing I am prob having intense thoughts of leaving work right then to go hop off a building, jfl
Yeah man this happens to me to when frustration and depression reaches it's limit, why is that?

Don't you know that us ugly men aren't allowed to laugh? Soon it'll be illegal.

Cope