Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids Made Fun of Me While I Was At Work

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
I was just doing my job and then this foid and her friend saw me. She said to her friend "wait why are we in here again?" And her friend said, "Wow it sure is an ugly day out today." Then they both started laughing and walked away.
By the way I showered, combed my hair, and brushed my teeth today.

That's disgusting behaviour, you should report it because that's discrimination and abuse. You're just doing you're job, you don't deserve that treatment. This life is not fair at all.

go to them and kill them

I was just doing my job and then this foid and her friend saw me. She said to her friend "wait why are we in here again?" And her friend said, "Wow it sure is an ugly day out today." Then they both started laughing and walked away.
Grape her

brushed my teeth
This was your mistake. Teeth brushing is cope!!!

Joking aside, I'm sorry, mang. This is brutal. Foids are absolutely vile. They despise ugly men. They want ugly men dead.

Foids always say it's actually men who only care about looks and don't even look at 'ugly' women, but as we all know, men would definitely be with their looksmatches. Lots of desperate men out there who would fuck ANYTHING. Any woman can open Tinder and have dozens of men desperate to fuck her.

It's men who have to lower their standards constantly. Men are attracted by most women, with small tits, small ass, short women. Lots of men are attracted to lots of women. Women are only attracted to the top 1% of men.

Fuck foids man

Joking aside, I'm sorry, mang. This is brutal. Foids are absolutely vile. They despise ugly men. They want ugly men dead.

Foids always say it's actually men who only care about looks and don't even look at 'ugly' women, but as we all know, men would definitely be with their looksmatches. Lots of desperate men out there who would fuck ANYTHING. Any woman can open Tinder and have dozens of men desperate to fuck her.

It's men who have to lower their standards constantly. Men are attracted by most women, with small tits, small ass, short women. Lots of men are attracted to lots of women. Women are only attracted to the top 1% of men.

Fuck foids man
Nail on the head couldn't say it better

Because they have nothing going on for themselves in their pathetic life, apart from sucking anf fucking.
You must understand, that you are dealing with animalistic primal beings, who are nothing but superficial and narcissistic individuals.
Shit like this makes my blood boil, and that´s one of the main reason I´ve got 0% respect for them and call them ´Cum Dumpsters´.
You must be the lowest of the fucking low, to ridicule someone´s appearance, while the guy is minding his own business and trying to work/get his job done.

Last Friday when I was on my way back home, I saw 3 foids fighting with 5 guys..... You know what I did? Nothing, laughed and it actually made my day.
I feel 0 sympathy for them

report it to stacy HR, i'm sure she'll understand an incel

Fuck foids man

Sorry brocel hope they both get curbstomped

Foids are psychopaths

Why the hell do they feel the need to say this

That's disgusting behaviour, you should report it because that's discrimination and abuse. You're just doing you're job, you don't deserve that treatment. This life is not fair at all.

Sounds like something very young women would do.
Embrace it and know that sooner or later they will be on prescription medication for their depression.
Let it be fuel.