Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

crafty bitches always use other simps/whiteknights as catpaws to do their bidding

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
crafty bitches always use other simps/whiteknights as catpaws to do their bidding. law enforcement, people authority, bullies, the worse dark triad men. they use them as their tools to extract resources from other men. careful of such women. they are fucking bitches. crafty little bitches. that's why you should psychology bully women too. always recieve the long end of the stick when dealing with women. i gurantee that they will try to fuck you over in a work setting like in the office. they want to take all the credit for work. crafty bitches.

They pretend to be independent while men do everything for them. They just need to exist. Honestly simps are so pathetic that they barely wait for a opportunity to white knight.

They pretend to be independent while men do everything for them. They just need to exist. Honestly simps are so pathetic that they barely wait for a opportunity to white knight.
these oompa loompas always use other men as catpaws to do their dirty work. these oompa loompa can't do anything withouth psychological manipulation.

i aint no simp/whiteknight so no problem, tell the crafty bitches to find some other target

i aint no simp/whiteknight so no problem, tell the crafty bitches to find some other target
bitches need to be headshotted. they live too well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back