Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foids are crafty and use their show of a sweet voice to manipulate simps and garner whiteknights

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
foids are crafty and use their show of a sweet voice to manipulate simps and garner whiteknights. evolution built them with this mechanism so that they can influence any people around their proximity. They also use non-genuine compliments to evoke lust in simps/whiteknights so that they can later protect them against males that challenge them. they survive on proxy violence, and craftily manipulate situations to their advantage without harming themselves. they are evil machiavellians and dark triad witches. No matter how nice a foid is, she is just using her niceness as a weapon to entrap you into seeing her as not as a threat. she goes undercover and prowls the social scene like a chameleon and then turns into a devil when things go south.

Title : like the thots like pokimane and Rubi rose are great examples. Pretding to care about cucks in order to get checks from them, hell it works

I remember talking to a foid when I was 14, I wish I could find these messages.

We were discussing someone and we wanted some information out of them, at the time I guess I was stupid but I wanted to just ask them but obviously asking them is way to direct, so this foid started talking about this indepth indirect way to get the information out of them, and at the time I was like damn this bitches brain works completely different to mine.

It's not dffficult for foids to relate to simps, because they are all wicked and subhuman species

They know what they're doing.

foids are crafty and use their show of a sweet voice to manipulate simps and garner whiteknights. evolution built them with this mechanism so that they can influence any people around their proximity. They also use non-genuine compliments to evoke lust in simps/whiteknights so that they can later protect them against males that challenge them. they survive on proxy violence, and craftily manipulate situations to their advantage without harming themselves. they are evil machiavellians and dark triad witches. No matter how nice a foid is, she is just using her niceness as a weapon to entrap you into seeing her as not as a threat. she goes undercover and prowls the social scene like a chameleon and then turns into a devil when things go south.
Foids this foids that. I'll force a foid to kill a fucking foid. (In Riverdale adventures 2)

take this seriously false accustation and shit. they manipulate the law dawgs and simps to do their bidding.

They evolved to be manipulative because they are weaker and because they need to virtue signal to their future children.

They evolved to be manipulative because they are weaker and because they need to virtue signal to their future children.
They are a bunch of harpies and need to be brutally beaten. The system treats them too godly and above the law.

44676.jpg

they’re basically manipulating these people and once these orbiters get friendzoned , they decide to take there rage out on us and they assume there personality wasn’t good enough when it’s actually their looks