Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CRINGE. I crashed a party in high school

M

meatball

Banned
-
Desperation. Junior year. I just wanted the experience of going.

I was NOT invited.

I walked in and started drinking other people's beer.

I didn't know that you couldn't just take one.

I remember one guy mocking me openly, a smirk on his face.

What's this loser doing here, it's comical.

The girl whose beer I took made a big deal of it at school.

She hated me. I mean hate.

I guess they all had a laugh.

Ironically, I went home and hated myself, instead of them.

Last edited:
Low inhib Mogs me

Should have done more shit. If you had the balls to raid a party then you should have done even more like trash the place or something and leave

Low inhib Mogs me
It might seem that way.

But it was more desperation.

Time was running out.

13 years of school, not one cool kid invite.

I made an utter fool of myself.

Even so. I hope that guy died of ass cancer

It might seem that way.

But it was more desperation.

Time was running out.

13 years of school, not one cool kid invite.

I made an utter fool of myself.

Even so. I hope that guy died of ass cancer

:lul:

This reminds me of ER when he went to a party uninvited

Lesson: It ain't gonna work out unless you are somewhat friendly with the people there already.

Family. Belong. Accepted. Appreciated. Valued.

Not

:what:

gotta do more shit if you gonna crash a party tbh
Should have done more shit. If you had the balls to raid a party then you should have done even more like trash the place or something and leave
I know a dude who raided a wedding party with his whole crew and brought coke and other drugs.

When I went to my first party a few weeks after my 16th birthday, I got drunk and ended up hugging Chad :chad: from school, who told me I was not that weird after all. Next day in school he greeted me with a smile, sadly no one saw it. It would have seriously boosted my status, but my classmates still considered me a nerd.

He was one of the tallest, most popular guys in the entire school, and he accepted me ... but since no one knew about it, my normie classmates continued bullying me.

I have heard of people going into parties they weren’t invited to.

I was not even aware there were parties in highschool lol
When I went to my first party a few weeks after my 16th birthday, I got drunk and ended up hugging Chad :chad: from school, who told me I was not that weird after all. Next day in school he greeted me with a smile, sadly no one saw it. It would have seriously boosted my status, but my classmates still considered me a nerd.

He was one of the tallest, most popular guys in the entire school, and he accepted me ... but since no one knew about it, my normie classmates continued bullying me.
Befriending chad or popular guys is probably the easiest way to gain social acceptance from girls.

Befriending chad or popular guys is probably the easiest way to gain social acceptance from girls.
Only slightly at first tbh
More likely the girls will shame the chads or popular guys for hanging out with you and like any normie they will just stop hanging out with you.
@SlayerSlayer

at least you got a free beer:feelsthink:

More likely the girls will shame the chads or popular guys for hanging out with you and like any normie they will just stop hanging out with you.
@SlayerSlayer
Maybe but I befriended a sort of popular guy in the last year of highschool. I sat next to him in some classes and we used to crack a lot of jokes. And a girl who was pretty good looking and friends with him cycled past me once and she smiled at me. So it can work

Maybe but I befriended a sort of popular guy in the last year of highschool. I sat next to him in some classes and we used to crack a lot of jokes.
That's completely artificial. He accepted your presence and was being polite. Sometimes people of higher status will dignify those of lower status but that doesn't mean they see you on the same level as them.
And a girl who was pretty good looking and friends with him cycled past me once and she smiled at me. So it can work
:bluepill:

A girl smiling at you out of politeness and familiarity because one of the guys in her social circle knows you isn't any indication of anything. They'd sooner be rid of you.

Does that popular guy or the girl reach out to you now? Do you think they care?
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Last edited:
Sounds more like they crashed your party than you crashing theirs tbh

Dang.

Chad should have bff you.

After that, you would have had orbiters, lol.

Which shows hypergamy rising
Dang.

Chad should have bff you.

After that, you would have had orbiters, lol.

Which shows hypergamy rising

So........

I just start damaging their parents house, stealing heirlooms, ripping apart furniture, and breaking glass?

Got it. And you think nobody would call the police, or try to remove me?

What fantasy world is this?

Last edited:
I know a dude who raided a wedding party with his whole crew and brought coke and other drugs.
If OP had connections, he and his squad could have easily derailed the entire party and ended it right there

i would probably kill myself if that happened to me. idk how you could even go to sleep after that

If OP had connections, he and his squad could have easily derailed the entire party and ended it right there
Incel party from this forum raiding random weddings. That would be pretty funny tbh.

Incel party from this forum raiding random weddings. That would be pretty funny tbh.
Or if we were raiding parties that we weren’t invited to and harassing foids

Wedding Crashers, starting Owen Wilson, had this basic premise.

However, he also reinforced Chad only

@SlayerSlayer
oh my goodness, Chads always have the ONE friend that's always SUCH A DRAG for his little harem. That friend usually isn't incel though. Maybe just redpilled.

How is that bluepilled? I said it isn't gonna work out if you don't know people there. You can't just show up to a random party with strangers as an incel and expect it to go well

Did it hurt when he stuck it in?