Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel crowd cheers as dr. Phil tells abuse victim he shouldnt have fought back

This is just typical of our soyciety

when it says Keirsten attacked Mike with "football moves" BESIDES tackling wtf are they even talking about here?
single-leg takedowns?
I'm assuming she took him to the ground prior to kicking him in face because it's usually hard for a short woman to kick a fully erect man in the face

0:35/2:02

"I don't care what she does, if she starts punching you, then you turn around and walk away"
"if she starts following you then you walk faster"
"if you have to you get behind a door"

Phil's a fucking moron does he not realize that if Keristen confronted Mike inside a room blocking the doorway that there would not be anywhere to retreat to, no door to get behind?

Yeah disengagement makes sense where possible but it's not always an option.

"You don't ever put your hands on a woman in anger EVER"

Phil's jumping to conclusions here: who the fuck says it's in ANGER exactly?

You could rationally do that where your primary emotion is fear, and your primary motive is self-preservation.

Phil just asumes "you would get mad so your intent would be harming her, not defending yourself" but I don't think that's true,

Everyone will have mixed reacitons but if a foid has you trapped and is beating on you then you have a right to preserve your life and neutralize the threat.

BTW everyone this if feminis, Phil is classic white knight

Mike is based giving a grin at Phil's cucked gynocentric bullshit,

This "chicken shit coward" I bet Mike could kick Phil's ass, he talks a big game for a rich guy who doesn't have an abusive wife.

Dr philth... Pushing the jew agenda....

And the audience was giggling, too, right off the bat. :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping: Fuck that soy piece of shit, if a woman strikes you, you have every right to strike back! This is a new age, an age of equality! Which means if women want to throw hands, they can catch hands!

Not only that, but that bitch caused physical harm and damage to the dude, and they're still telling him it wasn't okay to defend himself? Fuck this shit soyciety, and fuck Dr. Phil! :feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Doctor Phillip was never a real therapist in the first place. His actual psychology license expired like 15 years ago. His show is entertaining sometimes, but he can be a real dickclown, like in this video.

All the women in this clip have the 1000-cock-stare

Just another boomercuck, what do you expect

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back