Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Crpyto XRP scam

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
A1E9788D 97E0 4D8F AC87 6526D06B789F

SUIFUEL for me. bought this shit coin thankfully sold still in profit.

tldr: founders sold xrp coin at 4-30% discount to exchanges, basically giving them guaranteed profits at the cost of the average investor, very scummy

View attachment 386184

SUIFUEL for me. bought this shit coin thankfully sold still in profit.

tldr: founders sold xrp coin at 4-30% discount to exchanges, basically giving them guaranteed profits at the cost of the average investor, very scummy
Ripple isn't even decentralized from what I heard, so how can people really call it crypto?

ripple is a shitcoin

fuck ripple, it was conspiring with the banks from the beginning.
it defeats the purpose of being decentralized.

I remember Blacktarpill was trying to convince me to buy that shit coin, he also tried to tell @Weeb25 to buy it

Ripple isn't even decentralized from what I heard, so how can people really call it crypto?
yeah there is too much power in the ripple Corp over XRP. main reason people bought in thinking it would someday be adopted by banks for money transfers. ofc this was a fake dream.
fuck ripple, it was conspiring with the banks from the beginning.
it defeats the purpose of being decentralized.
that's its purpose but yeah they conspired with exchanges and other groups to screw average investor

Another crypto that's taken off but is laughable is chainlink. 2/3rds of all the supply is with the creators, not investors.

Another crypto that's taken off but is laughable is chainlink. 2/3rds of all the supply is with the creators, not investors.
alot of these crypto are really sus, it's why people who go all in are retards. I only use pocket money for this.

Considered investing some pocket dough into this thing ngl

Considered investing some pocket dough into this thing ngl
I would say go for it when it falls some more maybe 10-15 cents, I plan on buying maybe $1k worth. in the small chance they win the case and it moons

Has there ever been a crypto coin thats not a scam? All of them are cons, some just longer term than the others

I dont get why biz if so obsessed with this shitcoin

Where u buy n store crypto i need like 2 use em for private reason :feelsLightsaber:
I use coin base for purchasing and metawallet for storage. But binance is best exchange supposedly, I haven't used it due to being too lazy to make an account there.

I hope this incelcoin isn’t a scam because I’ve put a lot of money in it
Based hope it works. But most meme coins have failed sadly. Mere pump dump

alot of these crypto are really sus, it's why people who go all in are retards. I only use pocket money for this.
Crypto are just pump and dump schemes, so other then bitcoin,etherium, and the other one I forget it all just Ponzi schemes.

XRP is a retarded and gay crypto anyway. I only buy obscure hipster cryptos that no one's ever heard of