Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Cryotherapy review, not useful for healthy people. but useful situationally

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
so I got a session today for like $80 something. It was ok. Not super boosted or anything. but does give some mental clarity and calms down body. I'd say it is useful given u have inflammation, anxiety or injury. But not really useful for healthy fags. As they likely won't get any benefit from it. Not worth money for them as much unless they heavily heavily gym cel

Does help with nerve issues?

Does help with nerve issues?
I'd say yes to a moderate degree. But you'd need do it consistently for few weeks or months to get your money's worth.

I'd say yes to a moderate degree. But you'd need do it consistently for few weeks or months to get your money's worth.
I’ll try anything at this point. Thank you! Will be looking into it more.

I’ll try anything at this point. Thank you! Will be looking into it more.
look into probiotics as well. Try to find the root cause of your nerve inflammation issue if you can ideslly.

It normally is one of the three causes:
  • posture/injury , most common one for most healthy people who end doing too much gaming or office work in bad posrjee
  • diet , this can cause problems If you have allergies, some gut infection which give syou allergy like symptoms can also be it.
  • generic or auto immune, this is hardest one to deal with, supplements and diet probably is only thing can be done sadly

look into probiotics as well. Try to find the root cause of your nerve inflammation issue if you can ideslly.

It normally is one of the three causes:
  • posture/injury , most common one for most healthy people who end doing too much gaming or office work in bad posrjee
  • diet , this can cause problems If you have allergies, some gut infection which give syou allergy like symptoms can also be it.
  • generic or auto immune, this is hardest one to deal with, supplements and diet probably is only thing can be done sadly
Orthopedics is fucking me atm giving me my first test after p much a year of pain tingling and numbness. I’m just praying it’s injury but it’s probably not. Any good brands for them?

Orthopedics is fucking me atm giving me my first test after p much a year of pain tingling and numbness. I’m just praying it’s injury but it’s probably not. Any good brands for them?
sadly don't know any