Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cryptocels, how are you coping now that the bubble has burst?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Pop goes the bubble, bitcoin is down to just over $7k as of me writing this and it will keep falling until at least $5k is my prediction

A week ago a few incels here mentioned to be coping by immersing themselves in crypto, it was the newest hottest cope, however given the current state of the market it seems like you will have to say bye bye to your gains and find a new way to cope

Those with crypto, how are you coping in these hard times? Are you trying to short the market, ride it out or are you completely giving up?

I just gave the fuck up. Granted i only had 200€ playmoney in it.

Crypto is for rich ppl or lazy fucks who want to make easy money without putting the work in

NeverSubmit said:
Crypto is for rich ppl or lazy fucks who want to make easy money without putting the work in

Nothing wrong with the latter tbh

It will be back and it will be back S T R O N G

thought of invest at one point, then decide to sit back and observe the situation

whole market is very volatile and unpredictable

as one smart investor said ones, dont follow the hype, follow the knowledge

money can be made anywhere around the world in any sphere, it's just up to your knowledge

too many young kids jumped on crypto bandwagon with hopes of easy money for no work, it doesnt happen like that in real world, unless u get extremely lucky and u had 30 bitcoin from 2010 that u somehow managed to not forget pass for

Crypo is such a fucking joke

I heard of no one that ever got money with crypto and got his surgeries ..

dr-problematic said:
thought of invest at one point, then decide to sit back and observe the situation

whole market is very volatile and unpredictable

as one smart investor said ones, dont follow the hype, follow the knowledge

money can be made anywhere around the world in any sphere, it's just up to your knowledge

too many young kids jumped on crypto bandwagon with hopes of easy money for no work, it doesnt happen like that in real world, unless u get extremely lucky and u had 30 bitcoin from 2010 that u somehow managed to not forget pass for

Some people on reddit bought at like 17k thinking bitcoin would skyrocket to 100k LMAO, I was thinking about buying at 9k but like you decided against it (mainly because I have less than $500 in my account and its pointless to invest that sum, you will never make any gains with that money at 9k/coin)

I don't give a fuck, I bought in at $2500. Anyways even if it crashes completely I wouldn't care since money wouldn't change my situation anyways.

Bitcoin won't recover from this, imo. It's value was from being an investor item, it won't regain its credibility as that.

My mom is such a stupid bitch that she was spending $100k on cryptocurrencies when btc was at $18k.

Crypto is a meme.

WASO WASO WASO Bitconnnnecttttttttttttttttt

Cynistic said:
Crypto is a meme.

WASO WASO WASO Bitconnnnecttttttttttttttttt

His wife doesnt even believe in him!

WHAT?!?!

NeverSubmit said:
good goy

It is basically gambling.
You might as well gamble on a football match. Boils down to the same.

not_here_4_points said:
Bitcoin won't recover from this, imo. It's value was from being an investor item, it won't regain its credibility as that.
It literally has no value in reality. It is made as a pyramid scheme from the get go. Now the only question is when to pull out. It is a game for the rich to get richer and for plebs to lose everything.

My crytpocurrency portfolio losing a few thousand these past few days doesn't matter, because for one, it's still worth more than when I originally bough it, and two, I didn't fall trap to some memes and put all my money into it, but rather a small portion. I am just riding it out for now and not selling. This goes also for the stock market, which is equally as awful the last two market days.

Anyone who got into speculating on bitcoin in the last few months. You're an idiot.

Whenever you start hearing the normies and the lame stream media talking about something to get into the window for returns is over. The real clever people got into the rally or bubble months before you did and people are bigging up the bubble because they made their money and now they want to sell and get out. Any potential cryptocels - wait a few weeks till the price bottoms out and buy. Anyone who is holding crypto and lost money? Hold onto it till the price recovers.

@11gaijin on suicide watch.

commander_zoidberg said:
Whenever you start hearing the normies and the lame stream media talking about something to get into the window for returns is over. 

pretty much.

fukmylyf said:

pretty much.

Thats the guy I had in mind hwne I made this post, I would also be interested in hearing from @SeifEsteem but hes banned apparently.

bitcoin was only good to invest in when it first started. now investing in it these days is just asking to lose money voluntarily

VST said:
I don't give a fuck, I bought in at $2500. Anyways even if it crashes completely I wouldn't care since money wouldn't change my situation anyways.

But you invested in it to make money, cos money won't change your situation.

Just LOL!

Cryptocurrency communities (/biz/ /r/bitcoin other crypto subreddits) are full of retards mindlessly shouting "HODL HODL HODL HODL" like a bunch of lobotomized parrots. They think they can just buy some random shit coin, hold it for a couple of years, then buy a lambo. They're also full of shills and roleplayers (people pretending to be crypto rich) but that's besides the point.

You have to know when to sell. When bitcoin skyrocketed to $19,000 most people on /biz/ were saying "HODL!!! MUH IRON HANDZ!" and apparently some people actually followed that shitty advice.

I bought some BAT, sold it back to bitcoin at a loss, bought some neo, sold it when it went up a little, then bought ripple and sold it after it skyrocketed to $3. Started with 150. Ended up with $200. Then quit crypto forever, which has proven to be a very wise decision given the current state of crypto.

It's absolutely insane how much crypto communities are coping right now. They're almost cult-like with their blind faith and denial of reality.

gstvtrp said:
My mom is such a stupid bitch that she was spending $100k on cryptocurrencies when btc was at $18k.

Really? That's brutal.

What is she saying/doing now?

i made 40x gains in a few months before cashing out. I got out when bitcoin was at 16k.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Cryptocurrency communities (/biz/ /r/bitcoin other crypto subreddits) are full of retards mindlessly shouting "HODL HODL HODL HODL" like a bunch of lobotomized parrots. They think they can just buy some random shit coin, hold it for a couple of years, then buy a lambo. They're also full of shills and roleplayers (people pretending to be crypto rich) but that's besides the point.

You have to know when to sell. When bitcoin skyrocketed to $19,000 most people on /biz/ were saying "HODL!!! MUH IRON HANDZ!" and apparently some people actually followed that shitty advice.

I bought some BAT, sold it back to bitcoin at a loss, bought some neo, sold it when it went up a little, then bought ripple and sold it after it skyrocketed to $3. Started with 150. Ended up with $200. Then quit crypto forever, which has proven to be a very wise decision given the current state of crypto.

It's absolutely insane how much crypto communities are coping right now. They're almost cult-like with their blind faith and denial of reality.

I had to stop going there because I would legit get worked up over it even if they are just larping.

That said some people are very much losing their minds, half of them are not even aware whats happening and think that this is just another dip instead of a full on crash. The rest are still spouting government conspiracies and how the dollar isnt backed by anything while bitcoin is "backed by math" LMAO. Seeing this unfold I can say Im glad I didnt invest a dime back when I wanted to a couple months ago. I am actually quite enjoying just watching this train wreck happen right before my eyes

It will go up again so I am sweet. It is not like I hodl a lot of crypto anyway or that I lost money.

platypus said:
Really? That's brutal.

Idk, she's been quiet and isn't talking about it. I warned her so many times, not to get involved.

I knew she wasn't smart enough to actually make money from it. When bitcoin was at it's peak at 20k, I told her to sell but she didn't. She kept saying how bitcoin would go to a million dollars and I showed her the math of why that would not happen, I kept bringing up the issues of bitcoin scaling and I even mentioned the tether scam but she's really too stupid to understand anything man.

I'm surrounded by morons.

My friend was like "bro buy NEO" when it was at 140. It went to 180 and he said "brooo u need to buy, it's going to keep going up". Obviously I looked at the charts and could see that was bullshit. So I didn't buy. He bought though and now he's lost a lot of money. NEO is at $70 now.

There are so many times that he could have sold while things were high but he never did because like my mom he's too greedy and dumb.

I seriously can't stand all these morons I'm surrounded by in real life. You guys are the only people I can talk to on a personal level that are at least kind of smart.

gstvtrp said:
Idk, she's been quiet and isn't talking about it. I warned her so many times, not to get involved.

I knew she wasn't smart enough to actually make money from it. When bitcoin was at it's peak at 20k, I told her to sell but she didn't. She kept saying how bitcoin would go to a million dollars and I showed her the math of why that would not happen, I kept bringing up the issues of bitcoin scaling and I even mentioned the tether scam but she's really too stupid to understand anything man.

Boomers gonna boomer...

gstvtrp said:
I'm surrounded by morons.

My friend was like "bro buy NEO" when it was at 140. It went to 180 and he said "brooo u need to buy, it's going to keep going up". Obviously I looked at the charts and could see that was bullshit. So I didn't buy. He bought though and now he's lost a lot of money. NEO is at $70 now.

Ha! The EXACT same thing happened with me and a friend except replace NEO with Ripple. An online friend of mine (who frequents /biz/) bought Ripple a little before I did. It skyrocketed to $3. I sold and he told me I was crazy for selling because Ripple was going to "moon to $10". He even said Ripple was going to cause the flippening, LOL.

Ripple plummeted and is currently at 60 cents.

He stopped getting online about a week ago.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Boomers gonna boomer...

Ha! The EXACT same thing happened with me and a friend except replace NEO with Ripple.  An online friend of mine (who frequents /biz/) bought Ripple a little before I did.  It skyrocketed to $3.  I sold and he told me I was crazy for selling because Ripple was going to "moon to $10".  He even said Ripple was going to cause the flippening, LOL.  

did he kill himself

gstvtrp said:

Shit, that's a lot of money. Putting that much into it is not a good idea.

gstvtrp said:

I wouldn't go that far. There are scenarios I can see where it would go a lot higher that $20K but crashes like these will be inevitable and all these people putting their life savings into it near peak were nuts. Bitcoin will never go to a million dollars. Bitcoin is essentially beta testing the concept of crypto currencies and it has serious issues like with how expensive transaction costs are and issues with the speed of the block chain network. I think the block chain is the future. I think bitcoin has a great future but all the people speculating in it are going to ruin it for everyone and get themselves wiped out in the process.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Shit, that's a lot of money. Putting that much into it is not a good idea.

She's retarded. She kept talking about things like they were guaranteed.

gstvtrp said:
platypus said:
Really? That's brutal.

I'm really sorry to hear this. Although, it seems like you're not too worried what happens to your mum's money. I'm not sure I'd be able to handle it as well as you.

Do you think she'll be expecting you to support her in retirement now?

platypus said:
VST said:
But you invested in it to make money, cos money won't change your situation.
Just LOL!

It got fucked the moment it exited the underground.

platypus said:
I'm really sorry to hear this. Although, it seems like you're not too worried what happens to your mum's money. I'm not sure I'd be able to handle it as well as you.

Do you think she'll be expecting you to support her in retirement now?

She has some other money but goddamn, it takes a long time to save $100K. I wish I had that much. Can you imagine an extra 100K? I live paycheck to paycheck.

People acting like they "missed the boat" are precisely the people who will never become financially successful

Cryptocurrency is just one opportunity in a sea of potential investments, if you're smart you'll figure out a way to make money no matter what

attachment.php

Been watching a lot of vids made by people who have lost all their money in things like WASUCoin/HeyheyheyyyyCoin.

All of them so far have incel or failed normie tier looks.

DYOR but there seems to be a negative correlation between looks rating and money lost in crypto: lower looks -> higher losses

I love when there is something like ''bitcoin wallet got stolen'' because is preety impossible to hack something like that meaning that the guy who owned the wallet probably ran with peoples money, after all if you can hack a bitcoin wallet you can hack a bank that has real money in it.

but yeah rip anyone that invested in bitcoin recently altough people like Daniel Fraga must be millionare at this point (if the feds dont get him for tax evasion)

jackbud said:
People acting like they "missed the boat" are precisely the people who will never become financially successful
Cryptocurrency is just one opportunity in a sea of potential investments, if you're smart you'll figure out a way to make money no matter what
Or lose everything.
Lmao. 80%+ people lose in financial market.

If it drops below $1000 Im gonna buy.

commander_zoidberg said:
Anyone who got into speculating on bitcoin in the last few months. You're an idiot.

Whenever you start hearing the normies and the lame stream media talking about something to get into the window for returns is over. The real clever people got into the rally or bubble months before you did and people are bigging up the bubble because they made their money and now they want to sell and get out. Any potential cryptocels - wait a few weeks till the price bottoms out and buy. Anyone who is holding crypto and lost money? Hold onto it till the price recovers.

I bought more during the dip. My portfolio is still in profits bro.

fukmylyf said:

pretty much.

If you think this was a "bubble" that burst then I can't argue much. Corrections happen all the time and happened in the past too. I bought more during the dip and am still in profits. Lets talk about this at the end of the year, let's see where the marketcap is then.

Total Imbecile said:
Nothing wrong with the latter tbh

THIS

tenta said:
Ryo_Hazuki said:
Boomers gonna boomer...
Ha! The EXACT same thing happened with me and a friend except replace NEO with Ripple. An online friend of mine (who frequents /biz/) bought Ripple a little before I did. It skyrocketed to $3. I sold and he told me I was crazy for selling because Ripple was going to "moon to $10". He even said Ripple was going to cause the flippening, LOL.
did he kill himself

Losing money like that would make even chad rope kek

Heyyy, Heyyyy, Heyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Wow I just checked the price again and its sub 8k. Cant believe this tbh, Idk how people in crypto cope

Wow I just checked the price again and its sub 8k. Cant believe this tbh, Idk how people in crypto cope

Yeah the dream is over for the normie crypto speculators. Now the crpyto space will simply be milked via various trading and admin fees, while the market is manipulated by big players. Any normies putting money in are just going to get smashed.

Which, I guess is why the BTC price wasn't able to go back to its highs before collapsing to its current price. The big players are killing the golden goose. Normies are just getting fleeced and have basically run out of money.

Recently I bought $500 of ether when it dipped to $820. And then $300 when it fell to $620. Those were some bad moves.