Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Crystal.cafe femcels talk about commiting swattings, stalking people and having crushes on their "gigachad" brothers, normies and soys sleep.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Sometimes, you really just have to appreciate the sheer hypocrisy when it comes to reacting to what men and women are posting on the internet. While there's so little that we post that is questionable that our "watchdog" stalkers have to resort to making up false threads, tons of much worse shit posted by women gets completely ignored.

Here's crystal.cafe users admitting to (mainly) stalking:

What secrets do you have?

I stalk a girl for almost 4 years, she's everything i want to be but can't.
I dream we can be friends and do stuff together, but naah not gonna happen.
I stole a bunch of coke and broke someone's leg by running them over because they were chasing me with a gun, then I got banned from a restaurant for beating someone
I do the same thing except I've been doing it for about 7 years now. She is 6 years older than me, she is kind of like a role model for me, for a while I made it so my favorite things were her favorite things and my personality was similar to hers. I don't do this anymore but I still check her blog everyday and save the more personal posts/selfies she takes and deletes a couple of hours later.
i've been stalking a group of friends since like 2017? they're roleplayers
i want to write with them but i'm not on their level, plus they've got all this lore i'll never be part of. . . also i've seen them ditch people before; it's not pretty, and i wouldn't be able to handle it.
I am a horrific attention seeker and have gone to embarrassingly elaborate lengths to turn the heads of my friends boyfriends and husbands. One incident of which crippled a marriage. I am a virgin on spite of these lengths. I just like knowing I can steal a man from anyone should I want to. It makes me feel powerful and desired. I almost always regret it and cringe hard thinking back on it weeks afterwards.

Here's them talking about the worst things they've ever done, including but not limited to swattings, putting people's info on the net so people would harass them and sexual assaults they knew they'd get away with thanks to being young women:

I committed several dozen swattings in the late aughts and early 2010s. I'm not sure exactly how many, but it was enough that I lost count. I still think about it and I'm aware it's something I should feel bad about, but I don't. I guess I just have some kind of stunted conscience or something like that. This isn't the only thing I've done where I feel that way, but it's one of the more notable ones.
I think a lot about how the internet lets us reach out and touch strangers' lives, and it really bugs me out. For those people I did that to, this was probably a pretty big deal. For me, I was sitting in a room, sometimes thousands of miles away, and now it's just a passing thought every now and then, something I did for an amusing afternoon years ago. The internet sure is a strange thing.
Numerous sexual assaults
I used to hang out with this moid that pretended to be my friend just so that he could touch me inappropriately. When I came to this realisation I was so “depressed” that I didn’t do anything about it, also his friend group was my friend group, all males. I felt like I couldn’t do anything about it.

They used to do drugs together, smoke weed and drop mbome. I would smoke with them but never did mbome until a few years later and with a girl friend.
This pig, out group and I were out partying one night and he brought cocaine. I don’t know where the fuck he got it from. No one took any. Only him. He was terribly drunk when he snorted a little out of the corner of his phone. I knew mbome was also a stimulant and has amphetamines in it. I also knew he had a tab. When he took his second “dose” of coke I dared him to drop the mbome. He, not even utilising 1% of his brain capacity at that point, did it.
I knew this was lethal, I had googled it seconds before telling him to do so. I wanted him to die.

He didn’t. I left minutes after but he did have some reaction to it. Like an hour later he was completely unable to speak, shaking, with his eyes looking up into his skull. That I was told.

I never talked to him after that, I’d changed schools anyway. For what a dude from that friend group told me, he was never the same. After they got him to one of their houses, I don’t know whose, he slept, woke up and could barely talk sensibly. After a few days later, he was “normal”, but everything took him more effort. He never finished high school and is now slower than he used to be.

I don’t feel guilty. I hope he’s having a hard time with that barely functioning brain he has now.
Anyway mine is probably somewhere between sexually harassing friends when i knew i could get away with it/people would treat it like a joke because i was a teen girl, deliberately playing with the feelings of men and making them cry because i like to see it (feels even better than just hitting them imo), and literally taking things from my friend's houses and then pretending i did not when they asked me about it. I have a billion stolen shit in my room, i never let anyone outside of my family inside. Some of these people i stole from i'll never see again but a part of them lives with me now.
My friend said that one of the boys she used to hang out with when we were 13 begs her to show him her boobs or let him touch them. I said she should agree to meet up with him and tell him to cover his eyes and that she'll let him touch her chest. But instead she'll slice his arm with a razor blade that I gave her.

Next day, that's what she did. She said the cut was across his forearm and bled a lot. It's a shame he didn't get an infection from it.

And finally, the brother crushes:

Honey I know your pain so fully you're making me want to day drink at 6 in the morning. My brother is a gigachad. Always amazing to me growing up, we're talking about a brother who:-

- beat up my bullies
- cuddled me and stroked my hair when I was sad
- shared his desserts and candy with me
- always included me in games
- always helped me with homework
- took care of me when I was sick
- defended my decisions to our parents
- hung out with me when I had no friends
Plus he smells amazing, is athletic and fixes cars which is pretty manly. I always used to tease him that I was going to marry him when we grew up and he always played along, it crushed me when I realized it was never going to happen. I'm so autistic that my mom had to literally come into my room after a family party, sit me down and ask me to stop saying it in front of people because it's gross and weird coming from an 11 year old and it was never going to happen. 10 years later and I still cringe about how much I cried. It's not fair that 99.999% of men are irredeemable pieces of dog shit and the one golden example of a man in your life is literally taboo.
I've had the hots for him forever too. I walked in on him masturbating once and I froze, not because I was in shock or anything, but because my heart was pounding through my chest and all I wanted to do was throw my dress off and doink him until it hurt. I know it's gross and I don't care. I have a naked picture of him I stole from his laptop when I was 18 and he was in college and I rub off to it to this day. I'll probably do it now.
sooo hot holy shit
wish i had a chad brother who was sweet to me
Glad I'm not the only one. life really is just a long joke with us as the punch line.
Brother or Bust. Fam or Fail. Frat or flat. Gimmie my bro or away I go. I just want my brother and will accept no other.

How do all the communities dedicated to watchdogging "creeps" on the internet react to this?

***Crickets***

Of course. You could search the entirety of IT or the rest of the Neckbeard Nexus

Inceltears_related_subreddits.png

and never find anyone even acknowledging crystal.cafe's existence, but if a non-Chad guy dares to say that he prefers a certain type of women, especially when it comes to stuff like age or weight, the entire collective rage of soyim all across the internet will be focused on him.

Most crystal cafe users are literally just LARPing men tbh

why dont you create r/FemcelTears to post their shit? oh, women can do no wrong, so the subreddit would be full of cucks supporting them...

btw you should have printed their posts too brocel

why dont you create r/FemcelTears to post their shit? oh, women can do no wrong, so the subreddit would be full of cucks supporting them...
Exactly:feelsjuice:.

btw you should have printed their posts too brocel
Will probably do that as well tbh, copy pasting was just quicker.

Fair enough:feelsokman:. The difference in received attention is still massively lopsided for no real reason though:feelsthink::feelsjuice:.

Wait. They have a forum too?

Wait. They have a forum too?
Pretty much, though crystal.cafe is more like a female-only version of 4chan. They had their own version of Reddit with thepinkpill.co as well, though that’s been dead for a year or so by now (Ovarit is still alive and kicking though.)

Pretty much, though crystal.cafe is more like a female-only version of 4chan. They had their own version of Reddit with thepinkpill.co as well, though that’s been dead for a year or so by now (Ovarit is still alive and kicking though.)
damn

All of those people are psychopaths with undesirable violent genes, they are the real subhumans, not us. That site exposes the true barbarian nature of women for all to see.

Femcels are much worse than ordinary foids on IT

All of those people are psychopaths with undesirable violent genes, they are the real subhumans, not us. That site exposes the true barbarian nature of women for all to see.

Based femcels???

crystal.cafe is just trannies. actual 'femcels' are on FDS or r/fourthwavewomen

kill all of them

Looked in the thread and saw people admit to even animal cruelty, watching cp, false rape allegations

Whether these are women or troons, it still proves us right in hating either group

These fuckers are way more dark triad than us, they genuinely need to be tortured slowly to death

Kek those are all men LARPing, at best trannies

Women playing men, seen that all my life

what the fuck is swatting??

That site can't be good for humanity, this is why we are still barely above monkeys

That site can't be good for humanity, this is why we are still barely above monkeys
Incels.is isnt run by monkeys, Its run by ugly ppl trying to get by

They've literally all had relationships and then claim to be "alone for the rest of their lives" jfl.

never find anyone even acknowledging crystal.cafe's existence
Crystal.cafe has threads from years ago. There are rarely active users on there. The entire website itself is its own archive. Foids thought it would be cool if they "had their own space", and guess what? Turns out its dogshit when there is 0 accountability behind it all.

women can't write coherent and readable text they are obviously all men.

Crystal.cafe has threads from years ago. There are rarely active users on there. The entire website itself is its own archive. Foids thought it would be cool if they "had their own space", and guess what? Turns out its dogshit when there is 0 accountability behind it all.
Foids are fucked up entities, that's why their safe space is a liminal space

kinda late to the party but iirc it's like 99% men and trannies on that site

le empathetic gender

Fair enough:feelsokman:. The difference in received attention is still massively lopsided for no real reason though:feelsthink::feelsjuice:.
How tf do femcels manage to complain about men both not wanting to fuck them and thinking about fucking them 99% of the time? Femtards

How tf do femcels manage to complain about men both not wanting to fuck them and thinking about fucking them 99% of the time? Femtards
They're desperately trying to appropriate something that is genuinely just male-only, and comically fail at it because they simply cannot understand what that issue is, having never even imagined it being possible (as in, never being seen as a possible romantic and intimate partner for a person of the gender you are attracted to.)

Sometimes, you really just have to appreciate the sheer hypocrisy when it comes to reacting to what men and women are posting on the internet. While there's so little that we post that is questionable that our "watchdog" stalkers have to resort to making up false threads, tons of much worse shit posted by women gets completely ignored.

Here's crystal.cafe users admitting to (mainly) stalking:

Here's them talking about the worst things they've ever done, including but not limited to swattings, putting people's info on the net so people would harass them and sexual assaults they knew they'd get away with thanks to being young women:

And finally, the brother crushes:

How do all the communities dedicated to watchdogging "creeps" on the internet react to this?

***Crickets***

Of course. You could search the entirety of IT or the rest of the Neckbeard Nexus

Inceltears_related_subreddits.png

and never find anyone even acknowledging crystal.cafe's existence, but if a non-Chad guy dares to say that he prefers a certain type of women, especially when it comes to stuff like age or weight, the entire collective rage of soyim all across the internet will be focused on him.
like @lifefuel said, women constantly do shit that would get a man arrested, but nobody cares
there is a video on yt where a dude said his wife was poisoning his coffee and the police dismissed it until he literally filmed her do it

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OjpqSeuQzw

women also have a very easy time instigating violence between men, and then having only the men held accountable in court
this is why I believe my mom attempted to have her first husband killed
he was beaten up and ended up in a coma
and my mom immediately left him and told me "i thought he would die anyway"

it would extremely easy to set up something like this for a foid
michelle langely also writes in her books that foids would rather have their husbands die in an accident then openly break up with them
so this could be an additional factor here

another example of this is "husband poisoning syndicates" which were big in the past.
Women would poison their husbands all the time. Some women would sell dozens of women poison, and they would operate as a group.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFmT2ChU8pE

All of this to say, yes, nobody cares about what women do, even if it is illegal, heinous and in the open.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
"i molested my younger brother and probably turned him gay" - the last post on that crystal cafe site