Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck lets a foid abuse him

Dumbass cuck probably would tell us “ at least I get bitches, you don’t” bro he IS the bitch, she’s gonna make him watch some other dude fuck her 0 doubt

Lol just looks like a shitskin acting out some fetish. Maga hat and all

Dumbass cuck probably would tell us “ at least I get bitches, you don’t” bro he IS the bitch, she’s gonna make him watch some other dude fuck her 0 doubt
These are the guys that call you incel, meanwhile they get abused by whores

Throw both of them into a boiling pot of ghost pepper hot sauce

Disgraceful, fetish or not.

@Sheogorath IRL LMAO :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@Sheogorath IRL LMAO :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Cracking Up Lol GIF

No way I would only tolerate Zoe punching me HALF that hard, she's going way too hard on that guy.
the fact that you would even tolerate zoe or any foid punching you shows how much of a cuck you are, jfl cucks.is

the fact that you would even tolerate zoe or any foid punching you shows how much of a cuck you are, jfl cucks.is
light punching is fucking hot bro what kind of pussy are you that you can't even take a light tap from a cute girl?
I jst want some light bruising that makes me remember her not like a broken nose

light punching is fucking hot bro what kind of pussy are you that you can't even take a light tap from a cute girl?
I jst want some light bruising that makes me remember her not like a broken nose
you are not seeing heaven.

Lol just looks like a shitskin acting out some fetish. Maga hat and all
Yeah. It's beyond coincidence he'd be wearing a Trump hat.