Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel how can i have my revenge on my tallfag classmate

justkeepingitreal

justkeepingitreal

Happily LDARing.
★★★
whenever we are around a foid he tries to cuck me and everyone, also if some foid showed interest to another mate he does everything to try and cuck him and make it not work including trying to spark a fight towering over him putting his hand on his head and all this tallfag shit.

Last edited:
just punch him in the face maybe?

if thats possible

commit schoolocaust
NdxG

Go Elden Ring

i want to embarass him bad for life so he couldn't look anyone in the eyes ever again

whenever we are around a foid he tries to cuck me and everyone, also if some foid showed interest to another mate he does everything to try and cuck him and make it not work including trying to spark a fight towering over him putting his hand on his head and all this tallfag shit.
fight him

how tall is he

if i was the one getting that shit ordeal i would have snapped but no foid will get attracted to me anyway so that he could do anything
fight him

unload a clip into his head. Figuratively speaking of course

if i was the one getting that shit ordeal i would have snapped but no foid will get attracted to me anyway so that he could do anything
true theres no point in fighting him because there is 2 outcomes

1. u get ur ass knocked tf out and humilated
2. u win the fight but u get in trouble + the girls dont give a shit

true theres no point in fighting him because there is 2 outcomes

1. u get ur ass knocked tf out and humilated
2. u win the fight but u get in trouble + the girls dont give a shit
yeah they care about the looks of intimidation height muscles etc. but even if you had superman strength and have mastered all martial arts while being a 5'5'' sub5 they won't give a shit