Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My 16yo thugmaxxed little nigger brother who had sex with his door open, beat his girlfriend and i listend to her cry

I just recently made a thread how my little brother cucked my household by having sex with an open door.

Thread '(Heard my little brother having sex) I have ptsd from my 16Yo thugmaxxing little half brother cucking my whole household'
https://incels.is/threads/heard-my-...lf-brother-cucking-my-whole-household.573213/

This was a few months ago, while im on the topic of my little brother i rememberd a few weeks ago he beat up his gf and i listened to her cry:feelskek:

All of a sudden I heard things were being thrown then my mother started yelling “STOP STOP”(she is weak and couldn’t stop my thugmaxxed nigger brother from hitting his gf)

His gf started crying. i actually wanted to stop my brother :feelshaha:but i was in the middle of a game of brawlstars solo showdown (based mobile game) so I couldn’t stop.

So after i died i went to his room and i pulled him out, he already stopped chimping for the most part tho so i actually didn’t help one bit :feelskek: :feelskek:

She was completely dependent oh him since she was basically living with us(she was a bummy leech, didn’t work or go to school)
she left her family for this stupid nigger and he kicked her out after he beat her up and now she is staying with a friend of hers.
Kek and of course she will crawl back to your thugmaxxed brother soon enough and simp for him. She is addicted to his dark triad traits I would say.

Also very based of you to comitmue playing your game while she got beaten up lol. She doesn't deserve any help from you, it is her own stupidity that makes her stay with your brother.

based lil bro. continue playing vidya ,she fell inlove with that lovely personality of his, she choose this life , foids would rather get beaten to a plump by chad than to even look at trucels, . hope he beats her to death one day

youre a cuck. it should be lifefuel to you every time he beats her. hopefully he breaks her neck and kills her soon and then spends the rest of his life in jail where most thug niggers end up
yes and include the mother in there

I just recently made a thread how my little brother cucked my household by having sex with an open door.

Thread '(Heard my little brother having sex) I have ptsd from my 16Yo thugmaxxing little half brother cucking my whole household'
https://incels.is/threads/heard-my-...lf-brother-cucking-my-whole-household.573213/

This was a few months ago, while im on the topic of my little brother i rememberd a few weeks ago he beat up his gf and i listened to her cry:feelskek:

All of a sudden I heard things were being thrown then my mother started yelling “STOP STOP”(she is weak and couldn’t stop my thugmaxxed nigger brother from hitting his gf)

His gf started crying. i actually wanted to stop my brother :feelshaha:but i was in the middle of a game of brawlstars solo showdown (based mobile game) so I couldn’t stop.

So after i died i went to his room and i pulled him out, he already stopped chimping for the most part tho so i actually didn’t help one bit :feelskek: :feelskek:

She was completely dependent oh him since she was basically living with us(she was a bummy leech, didn’t work or go to school)
she left her family for this stupid nigger and he kicked her out after he beat her up and now she is staying with a friend of hers.
How am I just fucking seeing this post :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

That's so sweet

You’re not black

But teenagers are just innocent children.

what's your stats (race, height, face/10, NTness) versus your bro?

She deserves it JFL :feelskek::feelskek:

Send me a pic of your arm
Bro idk if that was a compliment or not :feelskek:

How is it living and growing up in a nigger household?

I never knew how that does, like how is it different than a curry household or white one?

Was it an ugly ass she boon at least? If it was a white bitch that would have been BRUTAL

Was it an ugly ass she boon at least? If it was a white bitch that would have been BRUTAL
She was Portuguese but she looked like a mulatto nigger, she had curly hair and was tanned

Fucking beat the crap out him and grape her

beat your brother and then beat his gf too

Nigger moment

Women chose the bad boys, then complain they (women) are treated badly.

Anyway, why did he beat her?

youre a cuck. it should be lifefuel to you every time he beats her. hopefully he breaks her neck and kills her soon and then spends the rest of his life in jail where most thug niggers end up
his bro should be in jail getting raped. vote for trump so more of that happens