Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Feminists will say that we have no idea how humans function socially and then post shit like this

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/TheFamousArtBR/status/1745399830778638403#m

This is the part I'm talking about:

Today, I saw a woman in the gym I’ve seen before, she works out regularly with a man I assume is her husband. She looked at my shirt, read it and promptly twisted her lips while shaking her head like she couldn’t believe it, then said “that’s not on”. She then marched up to her husband, pointed me out - he read my shirt and shook his head in disapproval too (BTW - what is it with women reporting me to someone they think has power over me?) Anyway nothing happened: they both just shook their heads at me disapprovingly.

According to this chick, some woman pointing her out to her husband is an example of "women reporting me to someone they think has power over me":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.Like, bitch what:lul::lul:? How turboautistic about human interactions do you have to be to think that some chick pointing you out to her husband, literally the guy she spends most of her time with, isn't her simply interacting with a person close to her, but "reporting" her to a person that somehow has power over her:feelskek::feelskek:, despite never seeing or meeting her before:lul::lul:.

Screenshot 1554

Attachments

• Screenshot (1555).png
    Screenshot (1555).png
    497 KB · Views: 95
If you want to distract women from their usual 24/7 hate of men, just put a trans woman in front of them.

Which is funny, because it's rooted in misandry still :feelshaha:

All Feminist peddle witch craft

Yikes! She isn't entitled to wear transphobic shirts in public. She needs to shower and work on her personality.

Overprivileged white whore whining about foid problems, yawn