Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuckachu's Christmas Message

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

OMG Scooby that feels so good!
★★★★★
It's no secret that I tried to call myself u/detectivepikachu when I made an account to join r/braincels... and got it hopelessly wrong.

Just wanted to unironically, and truthfully wish a merry Christian Christmas to all the brocels around the world who have made this place what it is.

Whether you have a life outside of inceldom or you are fully shut-in and LDARing, there is nowhere else except here that we can talk about what affects us with others who really get it. That's something very special and I look forward to another year of it in 2023.

May you all ascend in 2023 and have the whole life you dream of. And if you don't, I'll try my best to be here for everyone... height copers, JBWers, rice, curries, sand, mayo, niggers, I love every one of you my bros. No homo.

Images 51

Our Blops2cel, who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name.
Thine ascension come, thy looksmaxxing done,
On earth as it is on the internet.

Give us this day, our daily blackpills
And lead us not into orbiting
But deliver us from cuckoldry
For yours is the kingdom, and the power, and the basedness
for ever and ever

Amen

Last edited:
Wot happened?
Fat fingers + android autocorrect. I was really going for "defectivecuckachu" because detective Pikachu was everywhere at that time and I thought I was being OH so clever.

Fat fingers + android autocorrect. I was really going for "defectivecuckachu" because detective Pikachu was everywhere at that time and I thought I was being OH so clever.
Over for fatfingers+androidcels.

Nice, merry christmas (non jew) for you too :feelsaww: