Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cucked father talks about how he will let his 12 year old daughter have sex in his house and wants her to enjoy herself.

oh boy, he is going to regret having the entire cock carousel in a room next to his. Bluepilled father doesn't know the extent of female whoredom.

Fucking cuckold bitch doesn't understand why age of consent exists. I remember some ppl who lost their virginity that young and they all turned out as thugs/whores

He's a redditor. What did you expect?

The fact that he's even thinking of something like that so early is so fucked, like why is he even thinking about that? If I had a 12 year old daughter I would be thinking about how she needs to do her homework, how she is doing at school, what hobbies and interests she has and teaching her to be a modest and decent girl, and this fuck is thinking "HMMMMMMMM SOON SHE WILL BE TAKING DICK!"

Imo he probably has some sort of cuck fetish about his daughter being fucked, and when she does start having sex he will probably be listening through the walls. That bitch better watch out for hidden cameras lmao. He is 100% getting off on the idea of his daughter being railed.

The fact that he's even thinking of something like that so early is so fucked, like why is he even thinking about that? If I had a 12 year old daughter I would be thinking about how she needs to do her homework, how she is doing at school, what hobbies and interests she has and teaching her to be a modest and decent girl, and this fuck is thinking "HMMMMMMMM SOON SHE WILL BE TAKING DICK!"

Imo he probably has some sort of cuck fetish about his daughter being fucked, and when she does start having sex he will probably be listening through the walls. That bitch better watch out for hidden cameras lmao. He is 100% getting off on the idea of his daughter being railed.

Bluepillers are cuckolds and he's probably planning on reliving his lust of his 12 year old oneitis through the proto-chads that will fuck his slutspawn

You just know the faggot is getting off on this. Imagine going on reddit and talking about your daughter getting fucked. Redditors aren't human.

LARP. Probably some childless balding unfuckable feminist virgin redditfag wrote that fanfic

Wait wait! What an actual fucking fuck fucking retard!:dafuckfeels::fbi:

This is why it's obvious that their problem with underaged girls having sex with grown men has nothing to do with possible pregnancy consequences, etc. They're fine with underaged girls having sex with underaged boys. They're just obsessed with "power imbalances." That's it.

tbh having a daughter is cucked in itself because you put in all that effort in raising her just so that she can get railed by another man. The only guy that got around that was Fritzl (absolutely not condoning his actions btw)

I bet he specifically made sure to record some footage of a dude fucking his underage daughter, or will even watch while hiding in the closet, reddit style

Man that's fucked up.NO PREMARITAL SEX+YOU are only seeing the men I have trust and say yes to .

I'm not Fritzl and I don't support controlling your children's life,but if I were a father of daughter's I'll make sure she is a virgin and has a white blue eyed chad rich husband that cares about her, it's that easy in today's world.

If you have a daughter and you don't know how to raise her to lock the best Chad that loves and cares about her,you failed as a father.

If you have a 5th grade daughter and she says daddy I love Jimmy I want to have sex with him I slapp her and send her to a strict nun's school.

When I was 12 I was working in my grandparents garden and farm and went each summer evening to the river to shovel my dick in sand and to jump in the water.

Kids are robbed by their childhood!

KYS redditard and cut your balls !You failed at being a father!

Last edited:
> Father of 12 yo daughter
Is he sure that its his daughter in the first place lol

The fact that he's even thinking of something like that so early is so fucked, like why is he even thinking about that?
Today girls are fucking at 13-14, get with the program.

Probably not the first foid he's groomed.

Fucking death of the human species. I hate this planet so much and we frankly deserve to be wiped out.

His username was strugglecuddle9 jfl

Virtue signalling, eh, incels

You just know the faggot is getting off on this. Imagine going on reddit and talking about your daughter getting fucked. Redditors aren't human.

Girls get sexual at around that age or even as young as 11 years prior to the aoc of 16 yet nobody is told off (only online) lol

This is why it's obvious that their problem with underaged girls having sex with grown men has nothing to do with possible pregnancy consequences, etc. They're fine with underaged girls having sex with underaged boys. They're just obsessed with "power imbalances." That's it.
Especially when you factor in that if she does get pregnant, then an older man has more ability to provide for her.

Yep sounds like a reddit pedo to me

His username is “strugglecuddle” obviously some LARPing coomer. Grim that I could believe it’s real though

Yikes,, it legit sounds like a creep :feelshaha:

based post and based vid. Agree, this man very clearly has a cuck fetish

Crakkker degeneracy

I'd rather my daughter be unsafe than a whore.

Is he advocating for his prepubescent daughter to have sex if she wanted to? This dude is literally pushing for children having sex. But then again, what else did we really expect from reddit.

His house is gonna end up looking like a train depot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back