Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill *girl kills herself* *ugly guy says that maybe if she didnt reject him she could have been happy with him* *REEEE beat that uggo*

tl:dr A guy wants to form a relationship with a women, she refuse. She is depressed. She kills herself.

Its like woman can never be accountable of what she does. Maybe their relationship would click in and maybe he would support her enough to not kill herself? Of course not since he is not a chad, so its his foult for even stating facts and normies want to beat him.
Yep. Normies aka people with so goooooood personalities want literally hurt him for probably saying truth. Normies are virtue signalling 24/7. I thought threatening someone is against the law, isnt it?
Same goes with very compassionate people on reddit - they think its ok to beat that guy, since we all know that left wing reddit is all about tolerance. Once again virtue signalling 24/7.

View attachment 661394

Some reddit post:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/xrzqdx/comment/iqjg6kx/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/xrzqdx/comment/iqjnuws/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/xrzqdx/comment/iql452v/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/xrzqdx/comment/iqlaryz/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Delete this or i'll fucking come round to your house and beat the shit out of you.
Tumblr b9dc901ba75a91f0cded9d432081adea bd3d34a9 540

The guy made a very reasonable comment. Why are the foids and soyboycucks so mad?
Exactly that's why. They dont care about reason or truth. All they say or do goes through "is it socially acceptable" statement in their mind.
Rest in piss, dead goofy slut, i hope the ugly guy has a pistol and is in a stand your ground state and "blue" does go to his house and gets a sucking chest wound (in mw19)
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

It's very likely that he is right. Having a supportive partner does wonders for a person.

This looks like fake depression taken too far. Does she really think dark triad chad is gonna care about her threats of suicide?

Reddit is a hive mind too.
Exactly. Supporting partner is best thing a human can get to deal with problems and especially with depression. Chad only though.
Delete this or i'll fucking come round to your house and beat the shit out of you.
Most cucked commeter said it I guess.

If this was a guy who took his life they would just complain about weak men in general.

A TASTELESS POST ABOUT A WOMAN OR A MINOR POSSIBLE MORAL INFRACTION? :giga:

I HOPE THAT PIECE OF SHIT GETS BEATEN TO DEATH IN THE MOST GRUESOME WAY POSSIBLE!:lasereyes:

Also Incels.is is full of violent misogynistic terrorists! :feels:
yeah exactly. They call for violence every fucking day but we only call for violence in minecraft and because were ugly were the terrorists and the dangerous ones. Fuck reddit its full of cuckolds anyways.

The guy is right though. He couldve helped her with her depression but she chose chad and chad rejected her so she killed herself, stupid bitch

yeah exactly. They call for violence every fucking day but we only call for violence in minecraft and because were ugly were the terrorists and the dangerous ones. Fuck reddit its full of cuckolds anyways.
Exactly. Like most incels are chilled guys and wouldnt even hurt a fly.
We see normies literally threatening a guy that they will beat him - AND THREATENING SOMEONE IS FUCKING ILLEGAL, FORBIDDEN BY LAW, BUT POLICE OR ANYBODY DONT CARE, but if incel write that he will do this and that in Minecraft or Gta 5 they want to arrest him.

Look how quickly virtue signalling normies turn into an angry mob eager to kick your teeth in. These people are animals with no moral compass they don't care about anything other than their own image

I've thought the same when I've seen younger foids kill themselves, "what a waste, I could have made her happy". etc. Guess I'm a creepy bad guy.