Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill *girl kills herself* *ugly guy says that maybe if she didnt reject him she could have been happy with him* *REEEE beat that uggo*

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
tl:dr A guy wants to form a relationship with a women, she refuse. She is depressed. She kills herself.

Its like woman can never be accountable of what she does. Maybe their relationship would click in and maybe he would support her enough to not kill herself? Of course not since he is not a chad, so its his foult for even stating facts and normies want to beat him.
Yep. Normies aka people with so goooooood personalities want literally hurt him for probably saying truth. Normies are virtue signalling 24/7. I thought threatening someone is against the law, isnt it?
Same goes with very compassionate people on reddit - they think its ok to beat that guy, since we all know that left wing reddit is all about tolerance. Once again virtue signalling 24/7.

Some reddit post:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/xrzqdx/comment/iqjg6kx/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/xrzqdx/comment/iqjnuws/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/xrzqdx/comment/iql452v/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/xrzqdx/comment/iqlaryz/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Last edited:
Funny how violence is suddenly okay if it's done to an ugly male :feelsjuice:

A TASTELESS POST ABOUT A WOMAN OR A MINOR POSSIBLE MORAL INFRACTION? :giga:

I HOPE THAT PIECE OF SHIT GETS BEATEN TO DEATH IN THE MOST GRUESOME WAY POSSIBLE!:lasereyes:

Also Incels.is is full of violent misogynistic terrorists! :feels:

Normies are fuckin imbeciles. It's like when I look at it I can't even grasp how stupid they are. AND YET PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE HAVE A NERVE TO SAY NORMIES ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN ANY INCEL :lul::lul::lul:

Those motherfuckers are emotional avarage/low IQ imbeciles. They never use logic unless it gives them benefits but even then they fabric everything

Redditors are the biggest shit eaters on the internet.

Yep. Violence is totally justified over a stupid comment. Fucking psycho normies. If someone said that about my sister I wouldn't give a flying shit because it's inconsequential And yet, here we have all of the "emotionally well-adjusted" fuckwad NPCs showing their true colors as usual.

Last edited:
The guy made a very reasonable comment. Why are the foids and soyboycucks so mad?

Funny how violence is suddenly okay if it's done to an ugly male :feelsjuice:
Virtue signalling 24/7
If its ugly man beat him.
As one thread stated today - normies want us dead.

A TASTELESS POST ABOUT A WOMAN OR A MINOR POSSIBLE MORAL INFRACTION? :giga:

I HOPE THAT PIECE OF SHIT GETS BEATEN TO DEATH IN THE MOST GRUESOME WAY POSSIBLE!:lasereyes:

Also Incels.is is full of violent misogynistic terrorists! :feels:
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Normies are fuckin imbeciles. It's like when I look at it I can't even grasp how stupid they are. AND YET PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE HAVE A NERVE TO SAY NORMIES ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN ANY INCEL :lul::lul::lul:

Those motherfuckers are emotional avarage/low IQ imbeciles. They never use logic unless it gives them benefits but even then they fabric everything
They act like they have no individuality. Its like anything they say is not about true, but about being part of "muhh soyciety".

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

its karma, natural selection, gods play, whatever you will

Her boyfriend was dark dryad?

Yep. Violence is totally justified over a stupid comment. Fucking psycho normies. If someone said that about my sister I wouldn't give a flying shit because it's inconsequential Anfd yet, here we have all of the "emotionally well-adjusted" fuckwad NPCs showing their true colors as usual.
The best thing they see no wrong in they saying or action. In their mind they are good people with good personality.

The guy made a very reasonable comment. Why are the foids and soyboycucks so mad?
Because they dont care about what is true, they care what is socially acceptable.

He's making it about him, instead of grieving the dead, suffering foid who chose what she did
Who the fuck cares about who he is making it. He is right, or if he is not there should be logical arguments. Normies act like there is no single individual thought in their brain. All they think is "it is socially acceptable what Im going to say or not?", which means they fake everything they say and ironically it means they have no personality - not good one, nor bad one, not at all.

Look how quickly virtue signalling normies turn into an angry mob eager to kick your teeth in. These people are animals with no moral compass they don't care about anything other than their own image

Also the dude is probably correct she probably chose to kill herself after getting passed over by chad. :feelskek:

Fuck this cunt. She chose to kill herself and now she will burn in hell for all eternity :dab:

They act like they have no individuality. Its like anything they say is not about true, but about being part of "muhh soyciety".
hive mind

they have no personality - not good one, nor bad one, not at all.
just like court system and police and military. Same virtue signalling motherfuckers. Just like female curator tells me I need to find a job and I need to respect her xDDDDD

Last edited:
And imagine those normies can be your boss, judge, police officer, architect whatever. They all have max 100 IQ. Some people think it requires high IQ to be manipulative. Somehow kids are very manipulative and are stupid so being manipulative is more instinctual than counscious seeing patterns which is IQ in short @Freder @Mecoja

What the fuck is it with these chimpanzees thinking it’s ok to physically attack someone that says some mean comments about kweens?

What the fuck is it with these chimpanzees thinking it’s ok to physically attack someone that says some mean comments about kweens?
NPCs, absent logical thinking, using mostly instincts

hive mind
just like court system and police and military. Same virtue signalling motherfuckers. Just like female curator tells me I need to find a job and I need to respect her xDDDDD
Toilets are most unfair judges there exist. Good looking defendant or good looking lawyer and its basically over for opposite site (unless the case is too obvious).

And imagine those normies can be your boss, judge, police officer, architect whatever. They all have max 100 IQ. Some people think it requires high IQ to be manipulative. Somehow kids are very manipulative and are stupid so being manipulative is more instinctual than counscious seeing patterns which is IQ in short @Freder @Mecoja
I think most incels that say they are low iq are just self loathing. If one would be low iq he would be bluepilled cuck or he would be naturally agressive and red pilled therefore he would never found community like this on the internet.

Subjective_Anon
Png

#200408082Saturday, October 22, 2016 12:31 AM CDT
No, if she shoots herself, AIDS blood particles will scatter

It doesn't matter - Double standards are common.

Last edited:
He prefaces his shit statement by saying multiple times that he's honest (so that what he is about to say doesn't seem as bad as it is, but that strat fails), he then blames her death on her unwillingess to date him and then says that he could've been her savior"?? What the absolute fuck?? Maybe she didn't date him because he's an arrogant asshole? Maybe she didn't date him because of her depression? Wtf is this warped view of reality where the guy's in the right?
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS CUCKED SHIT?

based zoomer

Greycel​

Joined Sep 21, 2022 Posts 23 Online 5h 27m

Last edited:
Rest in piss, dead goofy slut, i hope the ugly guy has a pistol and is in a stand your ground state and "blue" does go to his house and gets a sucking chest wound (in mw19)

He prefaces his shit statement by saying multiple times that he's honest (so that what he is about to say doesn't seem as bad as it is, but that strat fails), he then blames her death on her unwillingess to date him and then says that he could've been her savior"?? What the absolute fuck?? Maybe she didn't date him because he's an arrogant asshole? Maybe she didn't date him because of her depression? Wtf is this warped view of reality where the guy's in the right?
Why are you gay?

Me and your mother have a unison mind :bigbrain:

Me and your mother have a unison mind :bigbrain:
Cockster, was your father recently drilling your stupid big ass hydrocephalus head with dick through ear canals? I see he did just like in Scary Movie 2 scene in toilet.

im getting enraged just reading it

I fucking hate white knights more than anything

While his comments were a little crass, JFL at these soys for wanting to inflict violence on him. Normies are far more violent than incels.

Cockster, was your father recently drilling your stupid big ass hydrocephalus head with dick through ear canals? I see he did just like in Scary Movie 2 scene in toilet.
No but now you have given me new ideas to apply on all of your mother's holes :ahegao::feelshehe::owo:

yes yes he did
I'll let your mother know after we finish that it was your homoerotic imagination that helped improve our "bedroom" fun for this specific night:ahegao:

She'll thank you later :foidSoy:

It's very likely that he is right. Having a supportive partner does wonders for a person.

This looks like fake depression taken too far. Does she really think dark triad chad is gonna care about her threats of suicide?

Reddit is a hive mind too.

I'll let your mother know after we finish that it was your homoerotic imagination that helped improve our "bedroom" fun for this specific night:ahegao:

She'll thank you later :foidSoy:
what cope you faggot? Stop fuckin with me you bitch. You shouldn't be a mod you faggot. Go kys

the world sounds like a better place without this kayla cunt, may she burn in hell

JFL they even white knight corpse pussy

good riddance :feelsseriously:

These normies should get raped instead of crying for nothing (in video game)

PISS ON HER GRAVE