Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucks want to report me to the FBI

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I'm guilty of having expressed a sexual desire directed at my cousin whom I first met when she was 17, and I was 13 years old.

The FBI can suck our asses tbh most of us are outside of amerimutt so it doesnt make a difference

It's over for FBIcels.

be carefull boyos, enemies are already infiltrating our ranks

Funny thing is FBI is probably already monitoring this board

Funny thing is FBI is probably already monitoring this board
they are bro, I remember an american incel here getting interrogated

Whats the point of reporting when FBI is on this thread right now reading what you just said???????????

You can't even catch a break from these cucks all because you want a hot, tight bodied JB, JFC.
they are bro, I remember an american incel here getting interrogated
Yeah, it was @Indari who got interrogated I think. I'm surprised I haven't as I've said a lot of violent shit and I'm not even using a proxy/incognito.

TFW when your family is so ugly, you'd rather kill yourself than have sex with any of them.

LOL cucktears genuinely believe the FBI are more concerned with some loser on the internet who found his cousin attractive when he was a teenager than international crime syndicates.

I thought this was going to be about your plan to approach girls from your local school.

I thought this was going to be about your plan to approach girls from your local school.
They want to kill me because of my plan. Somehow, I'll harm them if I so much as say Hi to them.

LOL cucktears genuinely believe the FBI are more concerned with some loser on the internet who found his cousin attractive when he was a teenager than international crime syndicates.
This. There's no way you'll actually get into any shit for your post OP.

These FBI neggas might help us in ascending by vigilantemaxxing or most wantedmaxxing.

Cucks want anyone arrested and face the death penalty who doesn't agree with them.

yes they are ultra cucked, they would arrest a guy for saying mysognistic stuff on internet before some rapist immigrant

apparently being attracted to a foid 4 years older then you is a crime that the fbi has to deal with these days

I'm sure if I threatened The President or was contemplating the next school shooting, there would be squad cars out side my house, and I'd be led out in handcuffs.

I heard a teen girl got arrested by the FBI for threatening President Carter - Back In The 1978.

Last edited:
be carefull boyos, enemies are already infiltrating our ranks
The CIA's ran by women so you know that instead of addressing actual threats they'll be trying to moniter and derail any discussion that goes on here.

The CIA's ran by women so you know that instead of addressing actual threats they'll be trying to moniter and derail any discussion that goes on here.
diversity hirer took control of everything by sucking cock the way wo power

The best thing FBI can do is come to house and shit in the head. And end this garbage we call life.

Anyone who chases IT screencaps and tries to get featured in IT with stupid edgeposts is pathetic. None of you will ever do anything you edgepost about, you are most likely Hikki-Autists who can’t even look someone in the eyes. It’s all worthless attention seeking.

Go find another dopamine fix, You and @Sans seriously need to find something better to do with your petty, limited lives.

Last edited:
You haven't heard of Canada, UK and Australia?

JFL at fbi, they are more concerned on how to cover up inside jobs then a bunch of neets online

Anyone who chases IT screencaps and tries to get featured in IT with stupid edgeposts is pathetic. None of you will ever do anything you edgepost about, you are most likely Hikki-Autists who can’t even look someone in the eyes. It’s all worthless attention seeking.

Go find another dopamine fix, You and @Sans seriously need to find something better to do with your petty, limited lives.
commeon buddy, knowing you are rent free in the minds of a bunch of cucks is incredible

Cope

I swear all americucks think everyone live in US.

negative IQ faggots

FBI works with over 60 different intelligence groups and if it’s a serious threat they will report you to local authorities.

Both of were under 18 at the time so.

FBI works with over 60 different intelligence groups and if it’s a serious threat they will report you to local authorities.
Let them waste normie cuck's tax resources on bullshit then.

Fbi members are incels.