Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CuckTears: "I think I actually know an incel irl"

Someone please ER these people, they are literally calling trad people as incels.
THEY ARE LITERALLY DOWNPLAYING OUR LIFE STRUGGLES.

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

There are some married dead bedrooms incel ngl, this one in the POST had It way better than us tho.
They aren't incels, they're just normies who get old. Everyone gets old.

women are legitamite retards. like so fucking stupid. married for 5 years an incel.

this is just a regular conservative you dumb fucking cunt

He’s not an incel he’s just based

They aren't incels, they're just normies who get old. Everyone gets old.
if they can't get sex they are incels jfl.

jfl if you think marriedcels don't exist.

He was married for five years and only had sex once?

tenor.gif

My lord

Always with the larping

Incel is the new boogeyman.

Disagree with anyone? Incel.
Say something edgy? Incel.
Say something stupid? Incel.
Traditionalist? Incel.
Right wing? Incel.
Have 2 hands, 2 arms, 2 legs? Incel.

The guy was married with a women for five years of fuck sake.

Incel is the new boogeyman.

Disagree with anyone? Incel.
Say something edgy? Incel.
Say something stupid? Incel.
Traditionalist? Incel.
Right wing? Incel.
Have 2 hands, 2 arms, 2 legs? Incel.

The guy was married with a women for five years of fuck sake.

Normal fags sure do love throwing terms around they don't know the definition of huh?

Sounds like a guy who didn't start getting pilled until a nasty divorce like a lot of the mgtow guys

He had sex just once in 5y of marriage? Anecdote larp.
isn't sexually liberated and whore the same word?

It’s over for married sex having cels.

Finding incels and turning them in to the authorities is gonna be just like in WW2 Poland when people would turn in their Jew neighbors to the Gestapo and have them hauled off to concentration camps.

Once women are given the power to snap their fingers to have any ugly creep sent off to do slave labor, every fucking foid is going to do this. It'll give women the power high that they've always craved. Just look at a foid for too many seconds and she'll wave the incel police over and point you out and you'll be charged and sentenced within the day.

Literally proof that normies are talking out of their ass and have no idea what incels even are or the struggle of the modern day involuntary celibate male
Finding incels and turning them in to the authorities is gonna be just like in WW2 Poland when people would turn in their Jew neighbors to the Gestapo and have them hauled off to concentration camps.

Once women are given the power to snap their fingers to have any ugly creep sent off to do slave labor, every fucking foid is going to do this. It'll give women the power high that they've always craved. Just look at a foid for too many seconds and she'll wave the incel police over and point you out and you'll be charged and sentenced within the day.
Holy fuck this is based boyo

Last edited:
Even if lesbians don't exist, I wish my daughter would be lesbian if I had one. Better than raising her to get fucked.

Literally proof that normies are talking out of their ass and have no idea what incels even are pretty the struggle of the modern day involuntary celibate male