Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears short circuiting on whether or not they should make fun of an ethniccel or feel bad.

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★

Have they only just come to the realization that a decent portion of incels are ethnics or something?
In the comments they're so torn because their ultra liberal beliefs are being tested. They're supposed to feel bad for us ethnics, but at the same time they want to hate incels for our bad P E R S O N A L I T Y.

I think what does piss me off about it though is their fake concern, there's so much virtue signalling that they do there it's not even funny. "Oh my god, I feel so bad for them, doesn't this make me such a good person for standing up for minority beliefs? Please acknowledge how good of a person I am!" That Malcolm X quote about liberals rings truer and truer to me the more I experience the world.

I am an ethnic myself and I hate these fucking virtue-signaling liberal cucks

Also it makes me laugh when people act like incels are some kind of branch of the alt-right. Like Samantha Bee in her segment on "alt-right killers" JFL. A sizeable portion is ethnic (as in curry or middle eastern), black or asian.

We should try to make them look like racist right wingers to brow beat them into silece

Take 1 drop of alcohol for every time they say [[[toxic]]] in the comments and you will die of water-logging kek.

"Brown eyes make me melt"

God redditers are retarded

Look at how much easier they go on him just because he's ethnic. They're so afraid of coming off as racist. If he were a white guy there would have been zero empathy.

Look at how much easier they go on him just because he's ethnic. They're so afraid of coming off as racist. If he were a white guy there would have been zero empathy.
If he were white, they would try to find him so they could suck his dick.

kek, when the virtue signal overcomes the virgin hatred

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back