Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Cumsleeve was hooking up with some dude, who puts a dick in her, after she said no. Is this le sexual assault?

idk I don't understand a single word of what they're saying

idk I don't understand a single word of what they're saying
I will translate the roastinese for you:

“I was doing unscrupulous activities with a chadlite and he may have pushed the boundaries a little bit. I didn’t make any effort to be assertive in the situation and now I regret it. Can I blame him after the fact?”

“I was doing unscrupulous activities with a chadlite and he may have pushed the boundaries a little bit. I didn’t make any effort to be assertive in the situation and now I regret it. Can I blame him after the fact?”
unscrupulous activities lmao

"I just need to understand the situation better and it's impact on me" JFL

if theres no blaringly obvious effect, then there is no fucking effect. Imagine getting your leg broken, then writing "I'm just trying to understand what a broken leg means and the situation and just am wondering what the impact of this is?",

like no, its fucking obvious, you cant move your fucking leg and youre a fucking cripple.

"understand the situation better and its impact on me"
what complete horseshit

"I just need to understand the situation better and it's impact on me" JFL

if theres no blaringly obvious effect, then there is no fucking effect. Imagine getting your leg broken, then writing "I'm just trying to understand what a broken leg means and the situation and just am wondering what the impact of this is?",

like no, its fucking obvious, you cant move your fucking leg and youre a fucking cripple.

"understand the situation better and its impact on me"
what complete horseshit
2 millions years of evolution and female brain didn't evolve past a walking womb

2 millions years of evolution and female brain didn't evolve past a walking womb
That's exactly it. Walking breeding machines, that's the original and functional design.

"Yes honey! You are female and we all believe in your version of the story!"

Chad raw only!