Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Current Mood

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
:feelsjuice:

that movie was one of the most soy things Ive ever seen in cinema.
I regret spending money on it, but in my defense I was invited by family members and didnt know what I was getting into.
Now I always look things up beforehand.
I like the action scenes

I like the action scenes
The remake was alright, but nothing ever beats an original, I don't care what they say. :feelsjuice:

The remake was alright, but nothing ever beats an original, I don't care what they say. :feelsjuice:
Never seen the original, but I know it wasn't as apocalyptic as fury road

I like the action scenes
like when the strong independent foid character that looks like a troon steals the spotlight of the man the movie is called after and beats the ass of comical portrayals of chauvinist men?
mad max got soyed pretty hard.
I thought I was in for a testo boosting masculine movie with that title and not feminist propaganda.

Guess he utterly failed then LMAO
Ok then
In the movie, it clearly shows that men are disposable and have it much more worse than the female protagonists.
The sex slave foids live with immortan Joe who allows them to read preserved books, listen to music, eat high quality food and breathe clean air. They also waste a lot of water and don't know how rare it is in the desert world they live in.

Meanwhile the men live either as slaves who are forced to open huge citadel doors, work as mechanics and work in dangerous environments.
Almost all warboys have cancer and require blood transfusions to stay alive.

And if Joe was such a patriarch, why would he let a disabled woman lead his army? That seems pretty progressive of him :soy:

@Waco
I try to repress my memories of ever wasting time watching that movie so I have a hard time engaging with specific points tbh.
Also its been a long time.
In the movie, it clearly shows that men are disposable and have it much more worse than the female protagonists.
I think over all men were portrayed as the villain and femfailos are the heros.

And if Joe was such a patriarch, why would he let a disabled woman lead his army? That seems pretty progressive of him
feminist propaganda is often incoherent and contradicts itself, bc the very ideology is disingenuous, factually wrong and degenerate.
It could be that the filmmakers wanted to have a mean mean man as the villain doing mean man things bc men are bad, but at the same time their fragile egos are not able to commit to coherent worldbuilding, not seeing a disabled woman leading an army f.e. would send them into cardiac arrest, regardless of context. Feminist propaganda is either very superficial and bland or an incoherent mess bc its dumb and cancer.

@Waco
I try to repress my memories of ever wasting time watching that movie so I have a hard time engaging with specific points tbh.
Also its been a long time.

I think over all men were portrayed as the villain and femfailos are the heros.

feminist propaganda is often incoherent and contradicts itself, bc the very ideology is disingenuous, factually wrong and degenerate.
It could be that the filmmakers wanted to have a mean mean man as the villain doing mean man things bc men are bad, but at the same time their fragile egos are not able to commit to coherent worldbuilding, not seeing a disabled woman leading an army f.e. would send them into cardiac arrest, regardless of context. Feminist propaganda is either very superficial and bland or an incoherent mess bc its dumb and cancer.
I think this is going nowhere
also you don't have to tag me bro I already get a notification when you reply to my post :feelscomfy:

Ok then
The sex slave foids live with immortan Joe who allows them to read preserved books, listen to music, eat high quality food and breathe clean air. They also waste a lot of water and don't know how rare it is in the desert world they live in.

Meanwhile the men live either as slaves who are forced to open huge citadel doors, work as mechanics and work in dangerous environments.
Almost all warboys have cancer and require blood transfusions to stay alive.

And if Joe was such a patriarch, why would he let a disabled woman lead his army? That seems pretty progressive of him :soy:
Hmm. :feelsthink:

my mood:

I have only played the videogame, it was great