Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Curries are literal genetic garbage

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
We are the biggest losers on this fucking planet, we are the ugliest and the weakest race because we are the most Asian people on this twisted fucking planet. Nobody deserves to be a curry hell I'd rather face the springlock failure than be curry because being curry is the worst curse on this planet and if curries could be prescribed free steroids by the government that would be a bonus for us as it would be good lifefuel.

sorry currybro

but

Water Douse GIF

Water Yes GIF by Robert E Blackmon

The only way to solve the curry problem is through wereqpilling the masses of them.

@Chudpreet @wereq @Grim_Reaper

The only way to solve the curry problem is through wereqpilling the masses of them.
Impossible thing to do. Curries have lower IQ on average. They can't never subscribe to any kind of anti-natalist philosophy.

@Chudpreet @wereq @Grim_Reaper
Curries unironically have strong survival skills to the point they can't comprehend the concept of suicide.

Impossible thing to do. Curries have lower IQ on average. They can't never subscribe to any kind of anti-natalist philosophy.
The only race lower IQ than them are Niggers.
Curries unironically have strong survival skills to the point they can't comprehend the concept of suicide.
Except when it comes to trains.......

Yea I’d rope if i was Indian

We are the biggest losers on this fucking planet, we are the ugliest and the weakest race because we are the most Asian people on this twisted fucking planet. Nobody deserves to be a curry hell I'd rather face the springlock failure than be curry because being curry is the worst curse on this planet and if curries could be prescribed free steroids by the government that would be a bonus for us as it would be good lifefuel.
kys or go to afghanistan and join the taliban

The famine was so big that India is now the most populated country and Bangladesh+Pakistan one of the most densely populated countries.
Yes, our population is what protected, otherwise we would have gone extinct like American and Australian Natives.

Curries arent supposed to build any muscle, its against the rules.
I gymmaxxed for almost 2 years regularly. I took creatine and protein supplements too. I was 49 kg before gym and highest I was able reach was 63 kg after a year. I couldn't gain anymore weight. I would stay around 58-60 kg only.

I couldn't even get in normal BMI with supplements kek. I am lower middle class so stopped wasting money on something I couldn't achieve. I currently weight 49 kg again:feelsbadman:

We should get rid of the self hating genes, However op is right about the ugliest.

I gymmaxxed for almost 2 years regularly. I took creatine and protein supplements too. I was 49 kg before gym and highest I was able reach was 63 kg after a year. I couldn't gain anymore weight. I would stay around 58-60 kg only.

I couldn't even get in normal BMI with supplements kek. I am lower middle class so stopped wasting money on something I couldn't achieve. I currently weight 49 kg again:feelsbadman:
Relatable:blackpill:

Curries mog me, JBC

true but how many times will this be repeated bhai?