Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Curries aren't that ugly

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I know curries are basically a meme race at this point, but in all serious, they aren't that ugly. Most curries are Caucasian with straight hair, thin noses, and normal eyes, so they automatically aren't as subhuman as mongoloids, niggers, and abos. Curries don't have flat faces, chink eyes, wide noses, and curly hair, which are the true subhuman features.

We are brown and usually a poo shade as well. That negates any factor of looking not ugly. But I don't think look are the only factor as to why curries are at the bottom of the SMV hierarchy. It's to do with status as well, we are always the subordinates or the disposable person. And we usually aren't actually wealthy in disposable income like white rich cunts and black drug dealer niggers are

Guarantee any good looking curry is 5ft 11<

It’s skin color
No doubt Europeans mog curries. But you can't convince me that curries are as ugly as mongoloids, niggers, and abos.

I agree,north light brown curries actually don't look that bad.Compared to them I look like a inbred mutt :feelspuke:

Last edited:
They tend to be short, have that curry skin, not good facial features, and annoying accents

Idk man curries in general are the ultimate incels in my book, shit culture , shit foods , shit accent , shit frame , shit skin color , shit hygiene ... shit shit shit shit shit :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Most are ugly, but not as other races, most can run beard game, but j think it's their shitty culture what marks them

Yes. When I looked at the racial haplogroup map years ago, I never viewed them as inferior.

Most are ugly, but not as other races, most can run beard game, but j think it's their shitty culture what marks them
What's so bad about curry culture? We have bollywood, great food, colorful outfits, and yoga.

No doubt Europeans mog curries. But you can't convince me that curries are as ugly as mongoloids, niggers, and abos.
I dunno I have a feeling a middle aged black man will look better than an middle aged Indian man

I dunno I have a feeling a middle aged black man will look better than an middle aged Indian man
JFL at thinking wide ape noses and curly hair look good. :feelskek:

I know curries are basically a meme race at this point, but in all serious, they aren't that ugly. Most curries are Caucasian with straight hair, thin noses, and normal eyes, so they automatically aren't as subhuman as mongoloids, niggers, and abos. Curries don't have flat faces, chink eyes, wide noses, and curly hair, which are the true subhuman features.
I have a fat, wide nose and bug eyes while as curry. :feelsrope:
CFA030BD F593 4267 88E7 93BA4E568BD2

I can certainly agree with the nigger part

Curries are certainly smarter than niggers but niggers have more T more athletic taller and just overall more attractive to women

Curries are certainly smarter than niggers but niggers have more T more athletic taller and just overall more attractive to women
Sheboons and landwhales* :feelsseriously:

Images 25
Unknown 2
Images 28
Unknown 1

Albino curries and a white model turned into curry phenotype, it certainly is the colouring in curries that keeps them back plus poor curries are malnourished so they don't grow their full potential as well, most curries are not that ugly

What are you?

Shitskin cope

:feelskek: Sure curries aren't ugly and foids aren't retarded :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Another cringe gigacoping post by OP....:lul:

Just be curry

Curly hair is only a bad thing if you are ugly. My weak chadlite coworker has curly hair, every girl at work fawns over him.

curries are caucasian? What?
Only Punjabi types are caucasian, their Bollywood types. Then you have some upper caste minorities. However I'll admit, light skin curries look better than light skin MENA types. Those people have messed up facial features like eyebrows and noses. A light skin Currie is Hritik Roshan or Freddy Mercury