Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill LOOKS AREN'T SUBJECTIVE

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
Looks aren't subjective, features are. Things like big noses, small lips, bushy eyebrows etc those are all features that some people find attractive and some don't. What is universally seen as attractive tho, is facial harmony and symmetry. If you don't have a symmetrical face and facial harmony then you're gonna be seen as ugly, even if you have the most attractive features (most attractive features in your county). Yes, studies did show that completely symmetrical faces were seen as less attractive than asymmetrical faces, but thats because every human has a little bit of asymmetry to them and it ain't normal for humans to be completely symmetrical. The completely symmetrical faces were seen as unattractive compared to NORMAL asymmetry levels found in faces. if you have ABNORMAL levels of asymmetry then you're gonna be seen as unattractive.

I have abnomal levels of asymmetry because i was born deformed

sorry to hear that brocel, have you considered surgerymaxxing?
i've had multiple surgeries when i was a baby and throughout childhood just so i could breathe properly and eat properly. Add on years of orthodontic and dental work. My face is still asymmetric asf, and i am planning on getting a rhinoplasty this year or next year, depending on availability.

i've had multiple surgeries when i was a baby and throughout childhood just so i could breathe properly and eat properly. Add on years of orthodontic and dental work. My face is still asymmetric asf, and i am planning on getting a rhinoplasty this year or next year, depending on availability.
hope it works out for you :panties: