Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Currypill

You know the extent of curries hatred for each other when even cumskins are aware of the curry civil wars.

You know the extent of curries hatred for each other when even cumskins are aware of the curry civil wars.
Based and ryugamaxxed avi status

I'm sure his hatred is because of no reason at all and he needs to embrace himself with more Pakistani culture in order to see things from their perspective and perhaps he will no longer be racist or it could be because of the pakistanis in England causing all kinds of crimes and gang raping native kids and causing all kinds of mischief and forced Islamic cultural change that is causing scenarios like this to exist people just don't hate you for no reason

I'm sure his hatred is because of no reason at all and he needs to embrace himself with more Pakistani culture in order to see things from their perspective and perhaps he will no longer be racist or it could be because of the pakistanis in England causing all kinds of crimes and gang raping native kids and causing all kinds of mischief and forced Islamic cultural change that is causing scenarios like this to exist people just don't hate you for no reason
england is a shit hole because of the cumskins, not the immigrants

pakistanis and indians are the only thing holding the NHS up, cumskins in england keep changing their prime minister like clothes and cumrags

The UK is a trash failed state and its not the immigrants fault

pakistanis and indians are the only thing holding the NHS up, cumskins in england keep changing their prime minister like clothes and cumrags

He is talking about grooming gangs conducted by pakis, yes I am with him partly on that.

They want to become a bunch of left-wing liberals and destroy their society I don't care it's just that the United States will follow in their footsteps same thing with every other Western Country you look at Canada and it's even worse than the UK there is no place on this planet that is not degenerate unless it is a rogue state like a Islamic seriously religious country like Iran or North Korea they don't want any Western values to destroy their society this is why I support Russia in this war in Ukraine

The world is getting educated and able to insult people based on their own traditional history. Truly a progressive global world.