Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story curry foid has her face burnt by acid and still managed to be a model

7k likes :lul: post wall copers not gonna touch this

Her curry male looksmatch is rotting six feet under.

Women can not fail holy shit

''B-but ugly women have issues on dating too'' :soy: :soy: :soy:

The wokes do this shit out of sympathy and also to stick it to “patriarchal beauty standards”. Like everything else they do, the point of doing it is so they can feel like good, moral people, righteous rebels, and boost their self esteem.

The wokes do this shit out of sympathy and also to stick it to “patriarchal beauty standards”. Like everything else they do, the point of doing it is so they can feel like good, moral people, righteous rebels, and boost their self esteem.
her boyfriend:

8QZTCBdu_400x400.jpg

186k followers. kill me now

So much for microdosing

her boyfriend:

8QZTCBdu_400x400.jpg
JFL. Imagine dating a literal monster from Resident Evil.

I feel a lot of contempt for foids but I can't say I have respect for men. They will fuck fucking anything with a hole, no matter how disgusting it is.

Fuck this disgusting planet

beautiful and brave

Can someone link me the post on IncelTear?

Also Tutorial mode

Her looksmatch roped at birth

She looks like mud when it rains.

She SMV mogs this whole forum combined.

her boyfriend:

8QZTCBdu_400x400.jpg
This is basically an accurate representation of the dating scene right now. A Curry Normie who is 5/6 at best is the dating equivalent of a women with a facial disability (basically a mutant ghoul from Fallout - the lowest of the low). So anyone whos a incel literally stands no chance.

her looksmatch is mindlessly roaming the Capital Wasteland

Yikes! My personality detector is really accurate and it’s telling me she is very toxic. She should work on herself first, maybe shower or find an interesting hobby.

Same as it ever was.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back