Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Curry parents are blackpilled

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I shit you not. A couple of months ago, this curry kid got a nosejob done because it was pretty much ogre-tier as well. When he got one and I was informed about it, I said to my parents I wanted one done too. I spent many months researching everything only to back out of it after thinking about it for a while. Anyway, today I was told that his mom said he got the nosejob done because otherwise girls wouldn't pick him for marriage and they'd pick his obvious flaw as their reason. His dad had a cosmetic nosejob done as well years ago, even though it wasn't necessary. Curry parents, if you're still single (lol wtf nvm I forgot where I'm posting) and I meant currycels.... if you're single, tell your parents no girl wants to be with you because of your nose, say that they've pointed out you'd look much better with a nosejob and your parents will be on board, especially if they know your nose is ogre-tier.

6293334A EE47 4DA4 9E6B C6076BBCA97A

Not mine