Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel brutally skullmogged by Ukrainian femoid on Quora

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

@ChinaCurry @Personalityinkwell @wereqryan thoughts?

jbc and brutal slavpill

jbc and brutal slavpill
B3F26DB0 56E8 4E05 860F 0EDE78751BAE

Watching this thousands of curry will think they have a chance with a white becky foid and become uber deluded. Meanwhile the foid was only virtue signalling and sees the guy as a non sexual being(like she sees other foids and elders)
@ChinaCurry

Watching this thousands of curry will think they have a chance with a white becky foid and become uber deluded. Meanwhile the foid was only virtue signalling and sees the guy as a non sexual being(like she sees other foids and elders)
@ChinaCurry
She's a Becky? Don't you think you're being a bit harsh? But yes I agree with everything else you say.

God do I hate these lego man slav foids with those shovel-shaped faces. You got one job stupid foid npc, one job!

8baa66435e0a27c6a361a8241a02453d 1

Ironically my oneitis (that's not her in the picture) too can be accused of that, simply because it's rather common.

lol look at her main profile
I like making friends, but don't send creepy messages.

lol eg chad only upfront and on the front page
View attachment 357811
jlf brutal minecraftpill

:soy:
thats one of the funnies gifs i have ever seen lol

bravo cel

Holy fuck I genuinely predict a stampede on the Ukrainian consulate in Delhi as every currycel will now believe he can ascend there.

Even the soy comments make me want to jump in the bath with a fucking bitcoin mining server.

On a serious note though, while my ethnic chadlite friend (more bad-boy, masc Dom type guy, definitely not a pretty boy gonna have JB dreaming about him lol) had decent success in EE with good quality foids, one thing both he and I noticed was that the soft-soft, framecel, slightly effeminate curries were actually doing quite well, whereas they would be shot onsite in Anglosphere or latam.

In a club in Wroclaw and a club in Warsaw we saw a couple of curries, typical vegetarian type 50kg dripping wet, with not particularly strong features make out with Polish foids (think they were taller than them NGL), but these curries were Brits, didn't have clown accent.

In Tallinn saw another one of these, but had a slight belly, and he was making out with a foid, and also our curry friend (Bengali, 178cm, average build, not too strong accent) went up to a foid and started dancing with her then made out with her.

In Budapest saw couple of hypebeast ricemen (not short) orbiting 2 elite Hungarian for a few hours, buy them load of drinks and bottles, ordered a platter with lobsters and shit on it, this shit would have run them easily $800 and after a few hours of this all they got was cheek hug, and tiny bit of hand holding while dancing at a distance.

Eventually the ricemen left and both the girls ended up leaving with moneymaxxed masc Dom Chaddams jfl. Now I think about it that's probably what awaits @PPEcel when he ODs on redpills and tries to legit ascend

lol look at her main profile
I like making friends, but don't send creepy messages.
Basicaly means that she gets TONS of messages from guys simply from her presence online. But surprise! Chads are not among them. So please if you want to message me be chad.

On a serious note though, while my ethnic chadlite friend (more bad-boy, masc Dom type guy, definitely not a pretty boy gonna have JB dreaming about him lol) had decent success in EE with good quality foids, one thing both he and I noticed was that the soft-soft, framecel, slightly effeminate curries were actually doing quite well, whereas they would be shot onsite in Anglosphere or latam.

In a club in Wroclaw and a club in Warsaw we saw a couple of curries, typical vegetarian type 50kg dripping wet, with not particularly strong features make out with Polish foids (think they were taller than them NGL), but these curries were Brits, didn't have clown accent.

In Tallinn saw another one of these, but had a slight belly, and he was making out with a foid, and also our curry friend (Bengali, 178cm, average build, not too strong accent) went up to a foid and started dancing with her then made out with her.
@nihility @Saudade @Teutonic Knight
Tenor 1

Holy fuck I genuinely predict a stampede on the Ukrainian consulate in Delhi as every currycel will now believe he can ascend there.

Even the soy comments make me want to jump in the bath with a fucking bitcoin mining server.

In Budapest saw couple of hypebeast ricemen (not short) orbiting 2 elite Hungarian for a few hours, buy them load of drinks and bottles, ordered a platter with lobsters and shit on it, this shit would have run them easily $800 and after a few hours of this all they got was cheek hug, and tiny bit of hand holding while dancing at a distance.

Eventually the ricemen left and both the girls ended up leaving with moneymaxxed masc Dom Chaddams jfl. Now I think about it that's probably what awaits @PPEcel when he ODs on redpills and tries to legit ascend

The simping comments make me cringe so fucking hard.

I skipped the redpill on my way to the blackpill. I'm too low T and too poor to pick up Stacies in some club in Budapest anyway.

Those stories about you in Wroclaw and Warsaw and Tallinn are suifuel. Just be curry @pp183

Just add btw, these weren't Dravidian curries, but they weren't Punjabi/ Kashmiri/ Pathan types either, nor were they high class pheno.

They were just your typical northern Patel Gupta type curries who make up the bulk of the non-dalit population north of the Deccan Plateau.

Also I remember in Wroclaw and Tallinn some drunk Slavs befriending me in a different bar (they thought I was Turkish or some shit) and conplaining that local girls don't want local guys they only want rich guys, or guys who work abroad, or black guys or Arabic guys jfl. Not sure if any Slavs can confirm this, cos have also heard Slavs are racist af

Also I remember in Wroclaw and Tallinn some drunk Slavs befriending me in a different bar (they thought I was Turkish or some shit) and conplaining that local girls don't want local guys they only want rich guys, or guys who work abroad, or black guys or Arabic guys jfl. Not sure if any Slavs can confirm this, cos have also heard Slavs are racist af
Slavs can be pretty racist. Not westernized Slavs, but I've heard some casual racism from Slavic whores -- usually denigrating blacks and curries.

Can't forget this thread tbhngl

She's a Becky? Don't you think you're being a bit harsh? But yes I agree with everything else you say.
Dude @PPEcel wtf. You put up photos of super Stacies with nearly flawless faces and call them "becky" like everyday of the year, and then when there is an actual Becky (she's very pretty but high tier Becky more or less) you're confused??? :feelsgah::kys::feelsautistic:

What's hilarious and sad about this is:

This guy is a literal drone of every other westernised mainland curry. Even if he a full Western curry, most of them are NPC copies of one another. So to [UWSL]appeal to her vagina, he was trying to prove that he's a good boy CurryCuck, an NPC who uses the small retarded non-natural canine breed to fit in the right box. Shame on white lefty normies for giving in and allowing these lab created monstrosities to be given to females in the West.[/UWSL]

Main qimg 2bd0c6713928052b01f6cc99b36b25e0 lq

What's hilarious and sad about this is:

This guy is a literal drone of every other westernised mainland curry. Even if he a full Western curry, most of them are NPC copies of one another. So to [UWSL]appeal to her vagina, he was trying to prove that he's a good boy CurryCuck, an NPC who uses the small retarded non-natural canine breed to fit in the right box. Shame on white lefty normies for giving in and allowing these lab created monstrosities to be given to females in the West.[/UWSL]

View attachment 601894
man her skull is not bad

man her skull is not bad
Whatever. It's worship of the white woman by this curry and all of his curry drones on quora. They get completely made into fools.

Dude when it's been this long I can't even rem what we were talking about...

Probably I meant that from the looks of it, he's a typical late-in-life to the States curry or an Indian-American born-goof ball who has no idea he's wasting his time by simp'ing as a platonic friend so this foid can say she was nice to an Indian boy. Idk I saw the Quora thing, what was the reason you posted it? It doesn't even imply they are couple. Unless I'm only seeing part of the thing cause I don't have the Quora app.

Last edited:
Dude when it's been this long I can't even rem what we were talking about...

Probably I meant that from the looks of it, he's a typical late-in-life to the States curry or an Indian-American born-goof ball who has no idea he's wasting his time by simp'ing as a platonic friend so this foid can say she was nice to an Indian boy. Idk I saw the Quora thing, what was the reason you posted it? It doesn't even imply they are couple. Unless I'm only seeing part of the thing cause I don't have the Quora app.
same lol

thoughts @wereq

Absolutely humiliating for this sexually deprived filthy poop skinned curry negro. These curries are so starved and yet so entitled to be with white women that they will do ANYTHING to migrate to white lands but they don't realize that they're subjecting themselves to mogging and humiliation. Or maybe these servile animals just don't fucking care! I read about a young curry student in the local news who roped out of despair after his VISA to Canada was denied. JFL!

Absolutely humiliating for this sexually deprived filthy poop skinned curry negro. These curries are so starved and yet so entitled to be with white women that they will do ANYTHING to migrate to white lands but they don't realize that they're subjecting themselves to mogging and humiliation. Or maybe these servile animals just don't fucking care! I read about a young curry student in the local news who roped out of despair after his VISA to Canada was denied. JFL!
Read about it?

I've seen it happen in front of my face quite a few times !

And of course, I'd be lying if I didn't admit when I was younger it happened to me, but in a different way, as I was an American, these Travel curries who come . Obviously, hence Incel ! But simps like this guy who don't come to adapt quickly end up making mistakes later in life and get humiliated. Shit I grew up in the States from day 1 and White Stacies and Normies and Chad were able to walk right over me and humiliate me.

But I think what you mean (@wereq) is the arrogance of some fresh off the boat curries is annoying to us natural born in the West. Because they always try to argue when I tell them they are going to get humiliated... and then... They always fucking get HUMILIATED!

is the arrogance of some fresh off the boat curries is annoying to us natural born in the West. Because they always try to argue when I tell them they are going to get humiliated... and then... They always fucking get HUMILIATED!
Its ignorance more than anything. They get into the grass is greener on the other side mentality especially after seeing the wealth and beauty of Whites. They think they too will be living in heaven.

hahaha

to me the skullmog is so brutal i dont know why he didn't just kill himself right then and there

to me the skullmog is so brutal i dont know why he didn't just kill himself right then and there
Curry lack of self awareness is beyond comparison.

how blackpilled are the curries around you in curryland?
They are inept and bluepilled. They're like cockroaches.

They are inept and bluepilled. They're like cockroaches.
As in, they have no idea how low and shit-tier their SMV is compared to snowniggers? Is that why so many curry men crudely message random foids on social media/

As in, they have no idea how low and shit-tier their SMV is compared to snowniggers? Is that why so many curry men crudely message random foids on social media/
100%

Its ignorance more than anything. They get into the grass is greener on the other side mentality especially after seeing the wealth and beauty of Whites. They think they too will be living in heaven.
They usually envision the West as some sort of loosely connected TV show from a list of stupid fucking TV shows. Like for ex, "Friends". I have cousins (both male and female) who think that's what their life would be like if they lived in New York LMAO. Of course they were younger at the time, but that sort of impression sticks and messes with their understandings. They have no idea what going through K-Bachelors degree in the West entails. How Brutal it is for low smv curries. No idea whatsoever!

They usually envision the West as some sort of loosely connected TV show from a list of stupid fucking TV shows. Like for ex, "Friends". I have cousin sisters who think that's what their life would be like if they lived in New York LMAO. Of course they were younger at the time, but that sort of shit sticks and messes with their understandings.
And the romance of bollywood also does a number.

And the romance of bollywood also does a number.
Well for the ones coming to the West now days, more so American sitcoms and Hollywood, but for the ones here Bollywood too, yes. Trash and garbage stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back