Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycel complaining not having female friends and not having female interaction in college

It's brutal. I heard most rare relationships are just beta buxxers.

It's brutal. I heard most rare relationships are just beta buxxers.
He is cucked also, thinking that female friends will help him to connect with women, but irl, it is cuck

Indians killed their own female infants and are now feeling the consequences of their actions.

Well college is supposed to prepare you for adult life

Indians killed their own female infants and are now feeling the consequences of their actions.
Google child femicide india
No we didn't niga
And indian collage have similar ratios
There are more woman in Indian than men what the fuck are you spouting?

Female infanticide was based. Remember demographics is power. More men, more power to men. At my grand fathers time woman used to literally beg men to marry them. Hypergamy was not present and foids used to marry below their class

Finding out even gender of baby fetus is illegal in India since start.

Maybe he is the glasses nerd with face deformities. Makes sense no female approaches him

pack and go tv land GIF by #Impastor
loop travel GIF by Omio
made it love GIF by Outside TV
Couple Girlfriend GIF

"Indian women are undoubtably the most unattractive in the world" - Nixon

Female infanticide was based. Remember demographics is power. More men, more power to men. At my grand fathers time woman used to literally beg men to marry them. Hypergamy was not present and foids used to marry below their class
Cope harder less = expensive
Foids get more power in the dating market which is what matters
There were more serfs in Russia than free men. Who has more power?
The times have changed my dad got laid I'm single
Femicide isn't based if there were 2 foids for every man 80% of this forum would have ascend

Hahahaha cope you got killed in droves by whites
Not after independence. We have defeated Pakistan (US puppet) 3 times already. Soon there will be another war in which we will win.

That is if you count the old hags young foids are precious, a limited resource

Not after independence. We have defeated Pakistan (US puppet) 3 times already. Soon there will be another war in which we will win.
Pakistan is chink puppet YOU ARE THE AMERICAN PUPPET

Foids get more power in the dating market which is what matters
They won't in a patriarchal society like India used to be.
if there were 2 foids for every man 80% of this forum would have ascend
Fuck off you are not black pilled then. Foids are all chad only. They all would still have harems with chads.

Where did I mention Russia?
No, I did. India Pakistan wars are USSR US proxy wars. Supporting Russia in Pakistan will get you jailed as a politician.

That is if you count the old hags young foids are precious, a limited resource
They will be forced to get married by the time they are 20 by their families

They won't in a patriarchal society like India used to be.

Fuck off you are not black pilled then. Foids are all chad only. They would still have harems with chads.
1. India is never going back to the past

2. If a resource becomes scare, Its value increases. Know this, foids can be selective because there are too many men. Sperm is cheap eggs are expensive. Saying all foids would be in Chad's harem is plain WRONG. Ofc, harems would exist. But prospects would be MUCH BETTER if men were in short supply. Most men here are just failed normies. Not actual trucels.

They will be forced to get married by the time they are 20 by their families
Not anymore. If what you said were true, what tf are you doing here, fakecel?

Not anymore. If what you said were true, what tf are you doing here, fakecel?
I am talking about the ideal patriarchal society that used to exist. Fuck off you are the fakecel

2. If a resource becomes scare, Its value increases. Know this, foids can be selective because there are too many men. Sperm is cheap eggs are expensive. Saying all foids would be in Chad's harem is plain WRONG. Ofc, harems would exist. But prospects would be MUCH BETTER if men were in short supply. Most men here are just failed normies. Not actual trucels.
You are bluepilled then. It would make no difference. Woman are truly only attracted to top 10-20% men. Still only they would get laid, we would still be incels

I am talking about the ideal patriarchal society that used to exist. Fuck off you are the fakecel
You are calling me "fakecel" just because I disagree with you. Foid and IT trait, ngl.
I'm 5'3, weak, friendless. I'm more of a trucel than you ever could be.

I'm 5'3, weak, friendless. I'm more of a trucel than you ever could be.
You are slightly bluepilled in your thinking. I am sorry for blatantly accusing you

They'll never get voted in power. You are inhaling some serious copium.
They already did in most of North India . Yogi Adityanath said "if one hindu girl is converted, we will convert 100 muslims girls".

You are bluepilled then. It would make no difference. Woman are truly only attracted to top 10-20% men. Still only they would get laid, we would still be incels
That is not true at all. Chad would get the most hoes, but most of us would ascend. Many foids aren't polygamous. In fact, there are literally sites dedicated to finding out if foids are indeed dating the same chads,

They already did in most of North India . Yogi Adityanath said "if one hindu girl is converted, we will convert 100 muslims girls".
I hope it spreads through all of India. I'm not Indian, but if I remember correctly most live in the south.

He's literally me I just want sex i dont need interaction though

@LeFrenchCel do you agree with this?
What I said is true. There really are such sites. Besides, this forum is filled with failed normies.