Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycel complaining not having female friends and not having female interaction in college

I don't buy it :feelssus::feelssus: I need confirmation
Unfortunately, I cannot provide the link myself. But I heard such a thing exists, mostly from brocels here and blackpill/mgtow YouTubers. Search up "How can I find out if my man is dating other women" Hopefully, that is enough proof that monogamous foids DO EXIST.

But I though foids' nature is only to be attracted to chads?
2 foids for every man might not be adequate for incels to ascend. Imagine a society where there are 20-30 foids for every man.

2 foids for every man might not be adequate for incels to ascend. Imagine a society where there are 20-30 foids for every man.
They would all still fuck chad in a free market

They would all still fuck chad in a free market
I do not think so. SMV accounts for: Foids, chad, average men, incels.

Foid SMV would be drastically lower the SMV of average men would be a lot higher

Remember foids date people BETTER than them (higher SMV)

If the SMV of the average male reaches a point where it surpasses the average foid

He would be wanted for sure.

Ofc, chads would have the majority share

But if the SMV of the average incel exceeds that of the average foid (Needs an insane gender ratio like 30 foids for every man, basically 1960 Uruguay)

It's not insane to think incels could ascend. You wouldn't be banging supermodels, but your looksmax should (in theory) be within reach.

Ofc, I'm not guaranteeing anything AT ALL. But your chances of ascension would be MUCH, MUCH HIGHER.

Last edited:
Can you explain, kind sir?
But I though foids' nature is only to be attracted to chads?
Second one: it's in foids' nature to be polygamous.
First one: may be true because in a situation where foids outnumber us by a large margin, they will be forced to lower their standards. We may even see situations where men could be controlling the market.
It also depends what you hear by "2 foids for every man": do we just double the existing foids? Or do we kill half of men? If yes, at random or the bottom half?

Second one: it's in foids' nature to be polygamous.
First one: may be true because in a situation where foids outnumber us by a large margin, they will be forced to lower their standards. We may even see situations where men could be controlling the market.
It also depends what you hear by "2 foids for every man": do we just double the existing foids? Or do we kill half of men? If yes, at random or the bottom half?
Men controlling the dating market is the dream.

What I mean is genetic engineering. Killing is immoral. And it's only a temporary solution at best.

No women wants to date us Indian men. We currycels are truecels if we can’t get an arrange marriage because we don’t have a good job with benefits or we fail college and don’t graduate.

There are more woman in Indian than men what the fuck are you spouting?

Female infanticide was based. Remember demographics is power. More men, more power to men. At my grand fathers time woman used to literally beg men to marry them. Hypergamy was not present and foids used to marry below their class
In 2024, the sex ratio of the total population in India is 106.453 males per 100 females. There are 743,392,561, or 743.39 million males, and 698,327,291, or 698.29 million females in India.

This means there are almost 50 million more males then females. Keep in mind that there are far more women than men in older age, thus in the youth the ratio is even far worse.

In 2024, the sex ratio of the total population in India is 106.453 males per 100 females. There are 743,392,561, or 743.39 million males, and 698,327,291, or 698.29 million females in India.

This means there are almost 50 million more males then females. Keep in mind that there are far more women than men in older age, thus in the youth the ratio is even far worse.
South has more females

Doesn't seem so. There are a lot more woman than men. Source for that data? Our female ratio increased recently.

Last edited:

No women wants to date us Indian men. We currycels are truecels if we can’t get an arrange marriage because we don’t have a good job with benefits or we fail college and don’t graduate.
Brutal:feelsbadman:

Sex ratio increased just after BJP got into power lol

It's not about sex ratio, and fuck bjp( he is bad). South Indias shouldn't reproduce, the kids will suffer. Dark skin is unattractive. That's why light skin mullahs and others should replace us.

Both india and china have a surplus of 10 million men, that makes the incel population, especially india, the size of a country.
No there are more woman in India then men now.

It's not about sex ratio, and fuck bjp( he is bad). South Indias shouldn't reproduce, the kids will suffer. Dark skin is unattractive. That's why light skin mullahs and others should replace us.
Bro BJP is fighting for us Hinducels and stoping the Islamization of India. Lot of Muslims are marrying and converting Hindu women in India. Then Bangladeshi Muslims are illegally immigrating to India and taking jobs away from India.

Fuck off. I like dark skined tamil foids :ahegao::ahegao:. There need to be more mixxing to bleach them out
Sahi Bhola Bhai. Dark skinned Tamil foids are not promiscuous and beautiful.

Tamils have good facial bone structure.
I agree. I’m Bihari. My parents were born in New Delhi though and grandparents came from Bihar. I was born in Detroit and moved to Canada as kid. We have lot of Punjabis, Gujratis and Tamil in Canada. Even Biharis in Canada too.

No female friends for your face, curry. It’s over for you and not even dating apps will save you…

BJP government spend 26,000 crores in woman development schemes every year.
26000 crore? Isn’t your currency weak af? That’s like 1000 dollars jfl. But nothing can change the sex ratio like that unless there is some mass killing of males.

26000 crore? Isn’t your currency weak af?
Around $ 3 billion per year only on woman development schemes.

Be amazed with how efficiently India can use money then. We went to the South pole of moon with $ 140 million and to mars with $ 70 million

Not true. There are barely any foids in colleges unless one goes for humanities crap
Tbh yes, Humanities and liberal arts department is full of foids while STEM has neglible