Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Pajeets Once Again Showing Their Subhuman, Street Fighting In Japan

indian superpowa 2050 you no alow say dat about ze country of bangladash ok? i beat fuck out you

Yesss japan more diversity!

It'll never cease to amaze me how, despite their extreme nationalistic narcissism, south asians are obsessed with migrating to every last country they don't belong in and turning it into a miniature version of the shithole they fled.

These sub-insects won't stand to leave even one bastion of civilization untouched—this is why total curry death is a necessity.

indian superpowa 2050 you no alow say dat about ze country of bangladash ok? i beat fuck out you

View attachment 1112112
Yesss japan more diversity!
It'll never cease to amaze me how, despite their extreme nationalistic narcissism, south asians are obsessed with migrating to every last country they don't belong in and turning it into a miniature version of the shithole they fled.

These sub-insects won't stand to leave even one bastion of civilization untouched—this is why total curry death is a necessity.
Fuck you all niggers. It's Sri Lankans not Indians

View: https://twitter.com/dintentdata/status/1775293137281544557

Speak for yourself kamma nigger. All the kammas' skin must be peeled off slowly and must be drenched in salt water after which they must be boiled alive in hot oil and their burn bodies must be thown away to a pack of wolves to munch on

They are less than 0.1 percent of Indians living in Japan, but sure go on with your retarded views.

You are living in west, follow your advice and leave first.

They are less than 0.1 percent of Indians living in Japan, but sure go on with your retarded views.
Accounts from Pakistan and Turkey are spreading misinformation about us.

You are living in west, follow your advice and leave first.
He is a kamma. Kammas are basically Jews of telugus. They are the most castist and supremacist. He considers himself above other curries.

He is a kamma. Kammas are basically Jews of telugus. They are the most castist and supremacist. He considers himself above other curries.
Bro went all out

@zerozerozero what's your race?

i would unironically solo all of those curryniggers

That pretty much goes for all other turd worlders as well

It's Sri Lankans not Indians
This is like saying, "they're not Germans, they're Austrians!" You wouldn't get that, though, since you're bluepilled on race

This is like saying, "they're not Germans, they're Austrians!" You wouldn't get that, though, since you're bluepilled on race
Fuck off. There is a cultural difference. You cut you dick off or neck off first. Be the change you want to see in the world

Speak for yourself kamma nigger. All the kammas' skin must be peeled off slowly and must be drenched in salt water after which they must be boiled alive in hot oil and their burn bodies must be thown away to a pack of wolves to munch on
Seethe :smonk:
Pure Brahmin projection, holy shit :feelshaha: You're the ones who obsess over your caste & washed-up 9% Aryan blood

Pure Brahmin projection, holy shit :feelshaha:
Ask anyone in Andhra about kammas and chowdarys. They will tell you. You kammas are the worst

There is a cultural difference
What cultural difference is there between Sri Lankan Tamils and Indian Tamils that would cause any vast difference in public conduct? Oh wait – there isn't one, you're just making a cope excuse

What cultural difference is there between Sri Lankan Tamils and Indian Tamils that would cause any vast difference in public conduct? Oh wait – there isn't one, you're just making a cope excuse
If there wan't one nigger, we would be a single country

Ask anyone in Andhra about kammas and chowdarys. They will tell you. You kammas are the worst
Kamma nepotism is just us looking out for each other; Brahmin nepotism is based on thinking they're better than everyone else

If there wan't one nigger, we would be a single country
50 IQ activities :feelskek: I guess an Indian Tamil must be more similar to an Indian Assamese than to a Sri Lankan Tamil, going by your logic

You're the ones who obsess over your caste & washed-up 9% Aryan blood
Talks about us obsessing over race and mentions bullshit stats.

Looking at bhramin vs kamma inter caste marriages will tell who is the castist one

50 IQ activities :feelskek: I guess an Indian Tamil must be more similar to an Indian Assamese than to a Sri Lankan Tamil, going by your logic
No Indian Tamil must be more similar to an Indian Assamese than to a Sri Lankan sinhalese

Kamma nepotism is just us looking out for each other; Brahmin nepotism is based on thinking they're better than everyone else
Kammas and Bhramins are both 4-5% in Andha. Look at who is more hated

Curries do much worse in white countries every single day. Comparing an isolated incident like this to the hordes of curries shitting up the US, UK, Canada, Australia, etc. is like comparing a grain of sand to the entire Sahara and Gobi combined
They deserve it. They killed us in colonizations after all. You kamma niggers were along with British in stealing

Muh isalated insidant :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:. As if this wasn't
It's never an isolated incident with curries. Look at UK Pakis, Canada Sikhs, etc. Curries don't belong near White European or East Asian civilization. They should stand behind their nationalistic screechings and actually try to build up their own countries