Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Currycel gets beaten up by his currydad for being an incel.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
There is nothing the poor currycel can do about it. No foid will have sex with him to stop him getting beaten. My dad would do this if I wasn’t a lot taller and stronger than him. He already bullies me cause no foids like me.

View: https://streamable.com/1tyosc

Damn new mafia game looking good as hell.

My dad is like 3''-4'' taller than me and weighs more so he's bigger and can bash me. Fortunately he doesn't care whether foids like me or not.
Believe me he will care when you’re at the age where you should be married

have you gone crazy?this video is a joke.they are clearly playing around.

Cope, he’s a balding currycel
Brother, he's in fucking terrible shape, look at how stiff and slow his movement is. There's no way those blows even hurt.

Losing touch with my Indian heritage has been a mixed blessing, at least I'm not following whatever diet caused this man to have that physique, even if I have the same genetics.

Gymmaxxing isn't just a cope, it's also a way to avoid looking like a dumpy old aunty when you're 50. I don't need to deal with that on top of being ugly.:feelswhat:

That video is clearly acted with fake sound effects on top

have you gone crazy?this video is a joke.they are clearly playing around.

Brother, he's in fucking terrible shape, look at how stiff and slow his movement is. There's no way those blows even hurt.

Losing touch with my Indian heritage has been a mixed blessing, at least I'm not following whatever diet caused this man to have that physique, even if I have the same genetics.

Gymmaxxing isn't just a cope, it's also a way to avoid looking like a dumpy old aunty when you're 50. I don't need to deal with that on top of being ugly.:feelswhat:

That video is clearly acted with fake sound effects on top
Speed of a Tata Nano in a Mumbai traffic jam IQ

top 10 most evil anime comebacks

my parents made their mind, they don't talk to me about girls anymroe.