Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel is shocked post-wall currywhore is JBW

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1bg6sup/shocked_at_what_i_heard_at_a_house_party_last/

A few of us were talking and this SA woman starts talking about dating and how she'll never date a SA male again. Then she goes onto how her new BF whose background is from Western Europe is so great. How much better he is than dating a SA male.

I was shocked at how openly she threw that line out there and also how much of an idiot she sounded

Currycels don't know how good they have it, ricecels hear this every day jfl.

Hope she is gangraped by 10 ricecels

The existence of Caucasoids has been a disaster for Asians

She'll post some tiktoks with her new man like every other foid does.

Her children will post here in 20 years.

A tall white (presumably) HTN has to settle for a fat roastie hairy poojeeta????
:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

A tall white (presumably) HTN has to settle for a fat roastie hairy poojeeta????
:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:
I don't think it will happen
Probably the bitch will remain alone