Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Currycel neon loses to a white women

Who is that nigga?

Gross to see. How come these white women so strong?? Damn man what are they feeding them. Curries insistence on munching veggies have been a disaster for itself

I knew a Sikh curry who was a vegetarian but 6'0 and strong.
Being 6'0 and strong is not a rare phenotype among most white population, but its a rare exception among curries . Only few people can reach 6ft height , there are full statistics about this, 5ft8 is seen above avg height among curries. All due to lack of protein and nutrition

Being 6'0 and strong is not a rare phenotype among most white population, but its a rare exception among curries . Only few people can reach 6ft height , there are full statistics about this, 5ft8 is seen above avg height among curries. All due to lack of protein and nutrition
It's not 5'8 bro I'm 5'6 traveled all across the country and even I heigh mog a huge percentage of the people

It's not 5'8 bro I'm 5'6 traveled all across the country and even I heigh mog a huge percentage of the people
Brutal . Eternal sub human existence guaranteed for curries

He still isnt very strong but it looks like he kind of lost on purpose, he jestermaxxes for clout and a clip like this will obviously get views, it also looks like he kind of just lets her win in the clip.

Gross to see. How come these white women so strong?? Damn man what are they feeding them. Curries insistence on munching veggies have been a disaster for itself
Vegan diet has nothing to do with the weakness of the curries. Its just shitty genetics caused by racial mixing.

Vegan diet has nothing to do with the weakness of the curries. Its just shitty genetics caused by racial mixing.
70% of Indians are non-vegetarian then why aren't they chad?

Bro imagine wasting your time watching this soy shit

White people are physically stronger than other races, stronger and more intelligent, more creative, taller, beautiful, Etc. good genes simply come in clusters and Europe has a lot of these amazing gene clusters, South Asia has bad gene clusters.

Its painfully fake i cant believe people watch these clowns

He got banned off a streaming site because a 10 years old kid triggered this soycuck by calling his gf a whore or something.

Neon definitely belongs here
He mogs Cuffem though well facially but Cuffem is mogged by most of this forum anyways. However Cuffem height & frame mogs

He's a Paki as well. Over for Paki copers that think they're different from the other curries.

He's a Paki as well. Over for Paki copers that think they're different from the other curries.
based on my observations its only indian curries that are trying to appear different from the other curries

based on my observations its only indian curries that are trying to appear different from the other curries
Indians cope by saying curries are a superior race, while Pakis try to cope that they're not curry at all.