Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Currycel tries to get a pussy acting like a cuck

• Thread starter BrazilianPardoleiro
  • Start date
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★★
...and of course it didn't work

No whiteknighting for your face

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1598132301044.jpg
    FB_IMG_1598132301044.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
strong first post

Thanks brocel :feelsYall:

Man, congratulations there, good, very cool it. I told everyone here in my family, everyone found it very surprising and asked to congratulate you, they wanted to talk to you personally if possible to congratulate you. they also said that at the christmas party they will tell the most distant relatives and in the new year they will launch batteries of fires under your name. I also told this fact to some other close relatives, they reacted just like my family, they asked for your address to send cards and congratulations. my friends did not believe it when i said i knew the owner of this immense feat, really, they were all with their mouths open, said they will make your name echo for years and years. when the neighbors heard about the deed, they were all stunned, wanted to know who you are, asked if, if you have time, of course, could maybe stop by to receive gifts, congratulations and handshakes. with the spread of your news, a great businessman from the region decided to hire you as president of the company thanks to your achievement and at the same time a great international shareholder wants to sponsor shows for you to speak and teach everyone to do the same so that the world be a better place. you are not only famous here in the region, but also everywhere, everyone knows who you are thanks to the quick spread of the news, mayors of all cities are hanging banners, balloons, cable cars, installing sound systems, everything they can to make your name vibrate to see which city consecrates you the most for this magnificent feat. here in my city, each street will have its surname from the next administration of the municipal administration. many countries that before saw brazil with bad eyes, now, thanks to your achievement, see brazil as an example, an uthopia, the lucky ones who know about you say "hey, that guy is brazilian" and everyone replies immediately "yeah! yeah! yeah! brazil is a good place". Thanks to this, tourism increased in Brazil, everyone came here thanks to you, the inflow of international currencies was great making Brazilian stock exchanges take off and thus Brazil became the pillar for solving the world crisis. Thanks to this we are well regarded and, of course, we are the greatest economic power in the world. all the loggers were moved by their feat and decided to stop exploring the amazon so that the world lives more and more. the chaos on account of the president of the united states was ended thanks to the fact that brazil is the world economic leader, once a country of various ethnicities, everyone started to accept differences with love in their hearts. the pope sent all his representatives around the world to speak about his name and his deeds so that the word about you reaches the ears of every creature that walks on the face of this planet. Also, thanks to their achievement, they decided to stop the experiments with LHC, since the origin of the universe becomes unimportant close to the magnitude of your act. The Mayans came back from andromeda and said that as there is such a magnificent human alive they would give us the chance to survive in 2020, they then told us about what could cause the end of the world, and all the leaders of all nations, inspired by his done, they are taking steps to prevent it from happening. the magnitude of this feat ended even with the magnetism that expelled the alpha celestial body that inhabited the earth's orbit. In the name of this feat, Akira Toryama decided to continue with the dragon ball sagas, this time with a character dedicated to you. Now Jesus, Ghandi and Nick Cannon, say greetings to Brazil and one just for you every night. Bro, always keep it that way, this beautiful, wonderful, hardworking, inspiring, magnificent, verbose, spitufenda, creative person, etc. And always keep doing acts like these that the world will increasingly be a better place to live. Keep it up, man, and if you have time to visit all those mentioned, nobody believes that I exchange virtual messages

If women were in power he'd be executed.

It's always that type: chubby, bloated subhumans. I guess obesity has an effect on testosterone levels which causes them to become simps.

It's always that type: chubby, bloated subhumans. I guess obesity has an effect on testosterone levels which causes them to become simps.
I agree. I knew a guy with that description. Complete feminist cuck

That's one ugly curry.

Pajeet trying out reverse psychology "no m'lady, please do not send me the bobs!" :lul:

Why would anyone attach their picture to such a pitiful statement

Why would anyone attach their picture to such a pitiful statement

Smoke screen strategy

He's thinking the statement is so pitiful it will obscure women's perception of his even more pitiful visage :feelskek: