Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycels rising in SMV GTFIH

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@thechefsquad/video/6835803186259840261?u_code=dalc382gehfbh9&preview_pb=0&language=en&_d=dc6lal9f2159f3&share_item_id=6835803186259840261&timestamp=1591983904&utm_campaign=client_share&app=musically&utm_medium=ios&user_id=6792131111764182022&tt_from=copy&utm_source=copy&source=h5_m

NGL WHY DOES EVERY FUCKING INDIAN EITHER HAVE A SKINNY FAT PHYSIQUE OR A HOLOCAUST PHYSIQUE,
FUCKING FAMINE GENETIC SUBHUMANS FUCK

They're just coping their own way tbh

you're the same guy from looksmax ?
Same guy fam.
They're just coping their own way tbh
Final boss tier Indian cope:
They know they got dealt a bad hand but they cope through studymaxxing and "winning later in life" with a degree
Beta bux alpha fux is everywhere.

Last edited:
Same guy fam.

Final boss tier Indian cope:
They know they got dealt a bad hand but they cope through studymaxxing and "winning later in life" with a degree
Beta bux alpha fux is everywhere.
It's brutal but the only option for curries is jestermaxxing, it's literally what their race is known for

Too many subhumans in one video tbh

That guy on the top left has a "beta" t-shirt lol

JBC, curry=fakecel

all the likes are from other curries.

not one single White liked that tiktok.

all the likes are from other curries.

not one single White liked that tiktok.
Fucking brutal tbh
I bet you they think white people thought it was cool.

Just be curry strikes AGAIN. It is truly over for giga chads.

Jfl at these curries dancing in either suburban usa or Canada it's over for them

@pp183 BRUTAL MOGGING

whats a holocaust physique

It will be a LONG time before these boys loose their virginity. And it won't be free, or with a woman outside of India.

It will be a LONG time before these boys loose their virginity. And it won't be free, or with a woman outside of India.
Oh yea they think once they graduate at 25 and get an earning by 30 they'll be "winning"
the fucking cope is too strong betabuxxing is a natural cope for shitniks.

lowinhib tho, i could never make tiktok

Mogs me at rising in SMV, just be curry confirmed again.

Average Curry Man in 2030 during the reign of Superpower Empire
B652A48F 7A0A 4261 9517 2F0C3894E91F

JBC
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

This thread belongs in the sewers.

JFL at all of them jestermaxxing.

Being a White incels is one thing, but curry is on a whole other level when it comes to inceldom. Everyone deep down knows it

Being a White incels is one thing, but curry is on a whole other level when it comes to inceldom. Everyone deep down knows it
I can't stand it bro.
People have said to me: "What do you mean you look good for an Indian guy"
Like bitch it doesnt matter I cant compete with fucking whites in the West I can't be "good for an Indian" JFL I have to be good in general and being a curry thats borderline impossible.

Tiktok is the cringiest and most carcinogenic platform and I'm glad I have never and shall never make an account on there.

they all mog me

Why on Tiktok...? Why would you do this on Tiktok?

I mog maybe two of them and I'm white