Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

German chad and stacy destroyed a historic villa in italy and they don't give a fuck

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
German influencers Chad and Stancy destroyed a historic villa in Italy and didn't even apologize to the owner.
The owner says that Chad and Stacy treated him like Herrenmenschen.
German influencers Chad and Stancy destroyed a historic villa in Italy and didn't even apologize to the owner.
The owner says that Chad and Stacy treated him like masters.
For example, they offered him to buy the villa for a ridiculous price or to leave some money there.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@janis.danner/video/7251278179590032667?app=musically&lang=es&language=de&sec_uid=MS4wLjABAAAAxo_HuddqAZNTgIwek7HJSDHwcp8dW0iAmnWJY5axhFa6Jc0WG5vMeOabGOpkkvZJ&source=h5_m&tt_from=copy&u_code=d9ceg5i1fdc6h4&user_id=6761747284846953477&utm_campaign=client_share&utm_medium=ios&utm_source=copy

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@janis.danner/video/7237955062620818714?app=musically&lang=es&language=de&sec_uid=MS4wLjABAAAAxo_HuddqAZNTgIwek7HJSDHwcp8dW0iAmnWJY5axhFa6Jc0WG5vMeOabGOpkkvZJ&source=h5_m&tt_from=copy&u_code=d9ceg5i1fdc6h4&user_id=6761747284846953477&utm_campaign=client_share&utm_medium=ios&utm_source=copy

dnw, chinktok.is

The south has fallen , billions must die. That's why we need Hitler so these false whites get replaced by based Aryans like Herr Eggman or JSSanza

i hope they get raped by religion-of-peace-cels in germany (just a joke, BNDniggers)

Last edited:
damn.. anyways

they must make a new villa

I hate seeing their happy little dance

That's infuriating

Kraut tourists have infested all corners of the globe, you literally cannot not meet one wherever you go.