Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Currywhore just happens to date a 6'3 white Chad

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Indian women have to be the ugliest femoids on earth JFL!

Even the great Richard Nixon had remarked on the genetic inferiority of indian women, and the overall ugliness of the indian race:feelsLSD:

Anyway I bet this pajeeta would probably justifiy the fact that she is race traitor cunt for a 6'3 white chad on the basis of personality.:feelshaha:

Her old plan was probably to fuck him and then go for some white betabuxx, but luckily she landed chad JFL.

When a 5' Indian single mom dates a 6'3 white Chad what can we hope for? Beyond over boyos, this is why females adore dating websites they are hacking lifes and low tier foids have access to Chads.

massive personality

"For me and my daughter." These cunts CANNOT LOSE.

the boomers have cucked themselves

Has a daughter, is a foot+ shorter than him and a product of the ugliest race AND still lands Chad. Meanwhile she wouldn't give any other kind of man the time of day.

tfw you can't even land a 5ft girl cause you're not 6ft+ jfl, standards are way too fucking high. looks and height are everything.

These pajeetas ruin the genepool, I've seen 5' whores coming out of the cunts of taller foids and they have tall father's as well yet these turbomanlet foids come out of the hole and create manlet incels, good riddance of the trash, no one in his right mind should fk turbomanlet whores

Fuck man, those are the foids that I go for, short, dark, maybe fat or a little fat. Cuz I know that they are largely undesirable. Add the single mother factor to that. Even more undesirable.

As a 5'6 ricecel, my competition is a 6'3 white guy jfl for that foid.

Last edited:
When a 5' Indian single mom dates a 6'3 white Chad what can we hope for? Beyond over boyos, this is why females adore dating websites they are hacking lifes and low tier foids have access to Chads.

The pajeeta has a kid too..

This man has to be the most cucked redneck there is tbh
I hope he gets mauled to death by a couple of based brown bearcels on his next camping trip

More bad news. The situation is always worse than you think it is.

Giga Lifefuel not gonna. Chad is OBLITERATING is genetics :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

Dumbass is 6'3 marrying a 5'0 foid, meanwhile my dad is 5'6 and got a 5'4 wife. JFL
Even the great Richard Nixon had remarked on the genetic inferiority of indian women, and the overall ugliness of the indian race
The truly are subhuman. Even Negroid women look better than Curry women
Has a daughter, is a foot+ shorter than him and a product of the ugliest race AND still lands Chad. Meanwhile she wouldn't give any other kind of man the time of day.
JFL SHE HAS A KID?????!???!!!!?? How cucked is that white tallfag? JFL when white women are such whores you have to settle for a dwarf female:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
can't make this shit up jfl :feelsclown:

All currywhores demand (and get) men who have ALL of the following traits:

-6'3+
-white
-big frame
-worker guy

Giga Lifefuel not gonna. Chad is OBLITERATING is genetics :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

Dumbass is 6'3 marrying a 5'0 foid, meanwhile my dad is 5'6 and got a 5'4 wife. JFL

The truly are subhuman. Even Negroid women look better than Curry women

JFL SHE HAS A KID?????!???!!!!?? How cucked is that white tallfag? JFL when white women are such whores you have to settle for a dwarf female:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Ya the great thing is currywhores are like a tomahawk cruise missile to wipe out our tall Chad genetics :feelskek:.

Like I said before to myself during a long commute to work: if you’re chad, you can convert any woman to your hobbies & lifestyle. An Amish woman would've never thought she would be dating jermey Meeks, but if they ever cross paths she would throw herself at him