Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Cute co-worker smells like sour arm pit

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I have this co-worker, i think she's a secretary of some sort. She's short and has a thicc body type. I believe she is Syrian or some kind of arab. She is smelling the whole office up. I have nothing against bad smell, i like it more than those toxic perfumes that gives me a headache. I just find it comical in a way. Most foids and especially middle eastern ones often have strong smelling perfume, but this one doesn't maybe she forgot to put it on. She's the same age as me 30 but she kinda mogs me face wise, she also looks a little older than her age despite being short. It's very hot in the office she's in and there's no A/C. I find it funny how even pretty foids can smell like sour armpits, it's lifefuel in a way because she must not know how she smells. I know it's her because when she was left alone for 1hr it smelled.

She probably doesn't have a sense of smell.

All eastern people smell awful. Especially currys.

I have nothing against bad smell, i like it more than those toxic perfumes
Why would you rather smell awful BO than a perfume?

Why would you rather smell awful BO than a perfume?
Because it gives me a headache. I'm allergic to it. It's better to use raw lemon as a deodorant, i do that.

[UWSL]Awful BO usually has to do with poor diet. Lots of spicy and fried food.[/UWSL]

Last edited:

It's probably all the cum that's been pumped into her by her Tinder dates and it's backed up and fermenting.

Black people seem to have a unique smell too idk why

Nobody has told her yet, maybe let her know?

and yet some simp would still fucc her despite her disgusting putrid fish odor :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Hot ask her out :feelsLightsaber:
She's married. Really thicc though with a perfect curved ass, short and she has pitch black eyes, never seen sucha dark eyes before. it's weird that she smells so bad.

She's married. Really thicc though with a perfect curved ass, short and she has pitch black eyes, never seen sucha dark eyes before. it's weird that she smells so bad.
Why is it weird lol?

You're aware she's just a human being and not whatever goddess you're elevating her too right?

Why is it weird lol?

You're aware she's just a human being and not whatever goddess you're elevating her too right?
Not really seeing her as a goddess. She has a bitchy attitude and her face isn't that good looking, almost looks like a goblina, it's only her body that's gl. I wouldn't want go have a relationship with her but i wouldn't decline it either if she asked.

Not really seeing her as a goddess. She has a bitchy attitude and her face isn't that good looking, almost looks like a goblina, it's only her body that's gl. I wouldn't want go have a relationship with her but i wouldn't decline it either if she asked.
I don't blame you, and i get what you're saying.

Most women have this same archetype. God awful face but good body, or nice ass. It's typical of a lot of Indian foids.

Just be careful not to let your feelings of lust overpower your self awareness or reasonability.

Remember, she's just a human with a wet hole. If she smells, it's cause she doesn't take good care of her B.O

3033258 poster p 1 style like caesar

She'll still go for a more attractive man than you.