Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dahmer prom

Epicchingusdarkcel

Epicchingusdarkcel

Greycel

I just found out Jeffery Dahmer asked a girl out for prom and she accepted...
Keep in mind he was still incredibly anti social and all round fucked up in highschool too. I was rejected 16 fucking times and can say I look slightly better than him and am 100000000x more social given the fact I dont masturbate thinking about intestines. Insane how standards changed so quickly and so much

I just found out Jeffery Dahmer asked a girl out for prom and she accepted...
Keep in mind he was still incredibly anti social and all round fucked up in highschool too. I was rejected 16 fucking times and can say I look slightly better than him and am 100000000x more social given the fact I dont masturbate thinking about intestines. Insane how standards changed so quickly and so much
Jeffrey Dahmer was 6 foot and a chad, You look slightly better than him? FAKECEL SPOTTED!

Cope, so many foids are lusting after Dahmer

Jeffrey Dahmer was 6 foot and a chad, You look slightly better than him? FAKECEL SPOTTED!
Maybe you confuse him with Evan Peters. He looks pretty much mid normie

Exactly
Maybe you confuse him with Evan Peters. He looks pretty much mid normie
Women wrote this faggot love letters in prison, Mogs both of us

The girl didn't want to go, but he said that she can hang out with her friends instead of him afaik.
Yeah. He tricked her and said

it would make her popular...

he was dark triad with a normal looking face, obviously he would be able to get foids