Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Daily Coronachan lifefuel: Italian Chad strangles Stacy girlfriend due to coronavirus

COVID-19 making normies go batshit crazy. See what I did there?

I always enjoy seeing this happening, these bitches deserved it, almost feels like karma or justice.
It might be coping, but feels good regardless.

How can Chad be so mentally weak? Because of a lifetime of ease?
seems like it. I mean people are literally killing themselves over quarantine :lul:

when you live to socialize, having it taken away gives you withdrawal symptoms. It's like if you took internet away from an incel. Though we'd still deal with it better since we're used to being bored/lonely.

another day, another personalitymaxxed chad

Italians are the niggers of the white race

No that honor goes to the Irish.
Socially yes maybe but genetically no

Due to southern parts of Italy being conquered by the Arabs and madagascarians in like the 14th century or some shit

Socially yes maybe but genetically no

Due to southern parts of Italy being conquered by the Arabs and madagascarians in like the 14th century or some shit
Those shitskin Italians aren't real Italians. Just like mongoloid looking Russians aren't real Russians.

Those shitskin Italians aren't real Italians. Just like mongoloid looking Russians aren't real Russians.
Cope.These is like 70% of italy North and South(me included) that's why hypergamy is so bad, just some blue eyes can guarantee you some pussy unless you're deformed.

This is hilarious to watch. peoples relationships are so flimsy that simply being isolated together for a few weeks is enough to drive them to murder.

Personality detector's battery has died. Replace? :no:

So how many personality detector failures are we going to see in the coming weeks?

As the pandemic worsens and the lockdown continues, normie programming will go haywire.
Meaning foids will not be in the right mental state to fuck even if all the Chads were decommissioned? :feelsbadman:

no wonder hes a nurse

Jews and Italians are what i call "sand white people"
I think it would be hard to put Italians and Jews are in the same class. No matter how you classify groups of people and cultures, Jews are definitely at the bottom.

I think it would be hard to put Italians and Jews are in the same class. No matter how you classify groups of people and cultures, Jews are definitely at the bottom.
Even bellow niggers ?

I appreciate his personality