Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity daily reminder: abusive men are more desirable

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
women like to be treated nicely, it's the single biggest lie.

translation: i like being treated nicely after i have had my fun being a slut and playing with fire (it's not healthy for them to be fucking tons of guys and they know it because it could result in getting pregnant, getting pregnant = potential risks, deep down in their minds they know what they are doing is wrong)

they are hybristrophilic masochists.

image getting a guy that actually treats you and chad's walking sperm nicely, but deep down you know that this man isn't enough. it's like their prefrontal cortex hasn't developed yet (all women are children) and they act out on their feelings.

Last edited:
In other news water is wet.

Women would be safer if they didn't make their own choices, when men decided for them, they were less likely to be killed, beaten and raped

Women would be safer if they didn't make their own choices, when men decided for them, they were less likely to be killed, beaten and raped
so what i understand from your comment is that women don't deserve equal rights?

this is why you are an incel, how can you comment these things on international women's day?
0bofrdqrymz51

This is why the concept of equality is retarded.

Making women equal to men only makes them act more outlandish, childish, and disrespectful.

hence the #killallmen #yasslayqueen #patriarchy

Women by nature will never be satisfied, not even with Chad. This is why I'm convinced they dont have souls.

They literally have an entire subreddit dedicated to mocking nice men r/niceguys, which really should just be named r/uglyniceguys.

Take a second to process that.

Women haven't evolved enough to be able to handle the freedoms they now hold.

Abusive, violent men have never any trouble dating. They always have girlfriends because women cannot resist violent primitive men. Women can never be attracted to peaceful men. Every day you can read news about violent boyfriends beating up their girlfriends, why? Because women reward violent aggressive behaviour with sex and validation. This is also why women hate it when you try to be nice to them, or worse, try to improve yourself to get laid and dates. That's n*ce behaviour.

What do IT cucks and whores have to say about this? Do all men carry collective responsibility for the violence or are foidroid whores' personality detectors malfunctioning? It is funny how soyciety :bluepill: :soy: holds all men accountable for the violence of some primitive Chads while weak beta cowards who could never even touch a woman are left without any romantic opportunities.

so what i understand from your comment is that women don't deserve equal rights?

this is why you are an incel, how can you comment these things on international women's day?
Is dis y I'm inkweel?