Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daily reminder this is what redditors consider to be 7/10

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Found on amiugly sub this is an obvious 2/10 yet virtue signaling cucks want to delude him into thinking he is good looking instead of offering real advice

That guy looks like a beta version of Aaron Rodgers. Top comment on the post is a roastie saying "he's attractive" when in reality she'd reject the shit out of him if he crawled up to her.

That manlet would be a 40 yo virgin

That guy looks like a beta version of Aaron Rodgers. Top comment on the post is a roastie saying "he's attractive" when in reality she'd reject the shit out of him if he crawled up to her.

Yeah, close, but still a galaxy away.

Not a 7/10 but still mogs everyone on this forum.

In the first picture, he looks very decent. Like the other said, mogs everyone on this forum aside from 3 members.

He's definitely not a 2/10, he mogs the shit out of me.

20180306 223048

if that's a 7 i'm the fucking chinese emperor

Found on amiugly sub this is an obvious 2/10 yet virtue signaling cucks want to delude him into thinking he is good looking instead of offering real advice

hes not a 2. 4/10

LMAO! Spot on description.

I can't even rate him on a 1-10 scale. He hardly resembles a man at all. Tiny neck, large eyes, goofy smile. Soyboy/10.

This is how the avg cuckteaes poster looks like

Id say he's a 5/10. that guy was born to be a beta provider

he looks jewish and weak

He's 5/10. All his features have something wrong with them but at least they fit together on his face harmony. He's not below a 5.
the hair and eyes kill him though

Super shitty eye area and jew nose. I'd say 3/10

He's not terrible, I'd say he's a 4.5/10

He is basically a 2.5/10, he looks like a total pussy.

I hate it when cucks have beards, really irks me.

If he's a 7/10 then I'm a gigachad. LMAO. I don't think people on that sub are in touch with reality.

:CAGE

:D

He is basically a 2.5/10, he looks like a total pussy.

I hate it when cucks have beards, really irks me.
2.5/10 is a terrible rating for him

2.5/10 is a terrible rating for him

He's a 3.5-4/10 max. Not hideous by any means but, invisible to 95% of the female population in his age group.

In other words.

IT'S OVER

He's a 3.5-4/10 max. Not hideous by any means but, invisible to 95% of the female population in his age group.

In other words.

IT'S OVER
It’s even more over since he’s not white

It’s even more over since he’s not white

It's over for this camel jockey. Or whatever he is.

Also, that has to be one of the worst non deformed eye areas I've seen in a long time. He makes my eyes look like a slayer tbh.

It's over for this camel jockey. Or whatever he is.

Also, that has to be one of the worst non deformed eye areas I've seen in a long time. He makes my eyes look like a slayer tbh.
Lol yea he has the eye bags of death it never began for this guy.

I give him a PSL 3

His eye area is appalling though

Yup. And like a moron he takes a selfie with the most unflattering lighting and angle highlighting his subhuman orbitals.

And here you are. Wanting to get implants and fillers for your eyes. kek

That guy needs a whole new maxilla and midface asap. :D

4/10 - he'll get some liberal bitch who will cuck him with tyrones baby

Who the fuck is giving him a 5/10. He is a 3 at most. It's over

no more than a 3

Kind of goofy but not what I'd call ugly. Definitely not a 7 though.

I'd say he was a 4, that profile and frame lower him. 3 is too low IMO.

3/10

Not a single good feature.

If you think that's a 2/10 you're a retard

Norwood, 404 brow ridge, potato jaw, weak chin, bug eyes, NCT, huge nose, teen girl frame, and ethnik. He's sub5 betabux.

The subhumanity of this dude is amazing.

Awful eye area. That upper lid exposure. 3.5 IMO.

Looks like someone who would unironically talk about how his "gyno is coming along nicely" whilst injecting E.