Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal daily reminder: we're never going to experience this

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
original.gif

12.gif

original.gif

37214e04eccd74bea185af24f2c52f8d.gif

god, just put an end to this already :cryfeels::feelsrope:

old-man-crying.gif

Yeah I had some of those looks, especially right now from the screen.

only looks of disgust for me

the fourth gif is how my cute next door neighbour looks at me.A look of semi disgust kek.

Thanks for the reminder

oh damn soi fuckin brutal nglllllll

Yeah but you're getting called ugly from time to time wherever you are:)

It is so fucking over. Getting a look like that seems to be something that would only happen in a different universe

Things like this don't really bother me though so I never get these kinds of threads, they always just seem like some weird form of masochism that I can't relate to

I don't understand why you guys seek out these images and spam them across the site to make you and others feel bad, I can only interpret that as a larp trolling tbh, that's the first thing that comes to mind, because why do this to yourself as an incel, but I digress back to my main point

I mean it kind of depends on your personal desires though, I have more of a dominance fetish so looks of fear and revulsion just arouse me more :feelskek:

So from my perspective I could say the opposite - "Chad is never going to experience this"

Its a different kind of feeling when you stick your dick in a woman with a "I don't want you" face, to me that's way better than the opposite

Now you can argue there's no way for me to know its better as I've never experienced the opposite, but by that same logic I can argue there's no way for you (or chad) to know if I'm right either as you all haven't experienced what I have either

Last edited:
I think that last one is Nico Tortorella. What show is it from?

Suicidefuel when gal gadot bit her lip
fuck

Never? Ok. At this point in my life, I DGAF anymore. The self respect I've built recklessly tramples the power and influence they could have over my character. I'm not letting them make me feel like a victim. Guess I'm a whitepilled stoicel.
Terra cope

This unsettles me

Are these the more obvious 'social cues' foids talk about? Or the 'IOIs' PUAs used to drivel on about? I am more familiar with thinly veiled contempt and disgust without doing anything really to provoke these responses.

byUdu7.gif

tenor.gif

Disgust.gif

I get laughed at and looks of disgust

At least we're getting some looks... sadly none of them are fucking positive

Things like this don't really bother me though so I never get these kinds of threads, they always just seem like some weird form of masochism that I can't relate to

I don't understand why you guys seek out these images and spam them across the site to make you and others feel bad, I can only interpret that as a larp trolling tbh, that's the first thing that comes to mind, because why do this to yourself as an incel, but I digress back to my main point

I mean it kind of depends on your personal desires though, I have more of a dominance fetish so looks of fear and revulsion just arouse me more :feelskek:

So from my perspective I could say the opposite - "Chad is never going to experience this"

Its a different kind of feeling when you stick your dick in a woman with a "I don't want you" face, to me that's way better than the opposite

Now you can argue there's no way for me to know its better as I've never experienced the opposite, but by that same logic I can argue there's no way for you (or chad) to know if I'm right either as you all haven't experienced what I have either

cope

Foids never look at me. They might accidentally glance at me and then they start walking faster to get away

Only if you are a millionaire you will get them looks but they are only thinking about the cash not you.