Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Daily reminder what happens when you let ((((women)))) invade male spaces

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

They just have to shoehorn themselves into everything and demand everyone cater to their toddler tier "problems" jfl :feelskek:

Also jfl at the :soy: comments

Dicklets gonna go ER :society:

How angry are you allowed to be on r/smalldickproblems of all subreddits??? OOOOOOOOH I'm so mad I was tempted to post. But no, I will not dignify r/short with a post.

Foreveralone is the closest you'll get to incel sub

"You are not alone. A lot of men here, and r/smalldickproblems have serious incel vibes it’s genuinely frightening. I fear one of these guys are gonna hurt or murder a woman. Especially in that other sub, misogyny is rampant. You should just ignore these morons." :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Why there is always a retarded cuck to protect foids ?

Foreveralone is the closest you'll get to incel sub
Nah it's the same there, they are overrun by roasties complaining Chad hasn't called them back for 2 days :lul:

Based manlets are rising up :feelshaha:

They will ban every forum. Simps bought that to themselves. but when that happens they will come here.

They will ban every forum. Simps bought that to themselves. but when that happens they will come here.
Nah manlets on r/short are too bluepilled, they will rather rope before accepting the blackpill :feelskek:

good :feelsLSD:

also those comments are so low T and IQ, i don't understand how someone can be that fucking retarded. short foids are literally fetishized by many many men

Foids are Jewish now

Last edited:
Women have to invade everything.

Sometimes I definitely do prefer male-only spaces. I dunno. I think it's natural. Men need some time away from women and women probably need some time away from men.

Denying that to either gender is probably a recipe for trouble because people will end up frustrated and unhappy.

lmao many men have a fetish for short women especially the tall men. I see nothing but hate towards short men. wtf are these people taling about.

No one treats her as a queen shes gone REEEEEE, also you dont say short guys with small dicks are incels, im so fucking surprised.:feelskek:
lmao many men have a fetish for short women especially the tall men. I see nothing but hate towards short men. wtf are these people taling about.
She has no idea.

Height doesn't fucking matter in females. What is this even?

Just more attention seeking BS for problems that don't even exist.

Funniest post is the one where they said they wished the smallwomenandgirls subreddit was more active. Perhaps there's a reason why there aren't too many women complaining about how short they are

Funniest post is the one where they said they wished the smallwomenandgirls subreddit was more active. Perhaps there's a reason why there aren't too many women complaining about how short they are
:bigbrain:

it's always funny how they prove how false their complainigs are. they have the solution right in their face (going to ''smallwomenandgirls'') but instead she decides to bitch for the sake of making a sub of mostly men more shitty and cater to her shitty entitlement based on non-issues.

foids always complain for the sake of attention whoring and not because they genuinely have an issue. they also do not give a shit if their entitlement can potentially affect the quality of life of men.

Last edited:
Sometimes I definitely do prefer male-only spaces. I dunno. I think it's natural. Men need some time away from women and women probably need some time away from men.

Denying that to either gender is probably a recipe for trouble because people will end up frustrated and unhappy.

Does the carpet match the drapes?

"You are not alone. A lot of men here, and r/smalldickproblems have serious incel vibes it’s genuinely frightening. I fear one of these guys are gonna hurt or murder a woman. Especially in that other sub, misogyny is rampant. You should just ignore these morons." :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I was just about to say the same.

Fourseasonscuckold is probably one of those dudes who dont even belong in those subreddits to begin with :feelstastyman:

I was just about to say the same.

Fourseasonscuckold is probably one of those dudes who dont even belong in those subreddits to begin with :feelstastyman:
i hate these retards, i bet 10 dollars that he has a beard, i dont know why but the cucks always have one

They just have to shoehorn themselves into everything and demand everyone cater to their toddler tier "problems" jfl :feelskek:

Also jfl at the :soy: comments

It’s really crazy how men can’t have shit to themselves without a woman trying to butt in for NO reason other than to draw attention

the chase for 1 crumb of coochie never ends for some people :feelsYall:

i hate these retards, i bet 10 dollars that he has a beard, i dont know why but the cucks always have one
Yes it's almost like a calling card for them, thinking that they are equivalent to some lumberjack chad instead of the soycuck neckbeards that they actually are :feelsclown:

I mean its pretty obvious r/short has a problem-oriented nature, rather than r/tall's light-heartedness. Short = bad, tall = good (in men's case). When you come to a problem-oriented subreddit as someone who has 0 personal/romantic issues because of that trait and instead only have minor issues such as not reaching a shelf or being the subject of a light joke sometimes you will inevitably have people snickering at you for being there.

Yes it's almost like a calling card for them, thinking that they are equivalent to some lumberjack chad instead of the soycuck neckbeards that they actually are :feelsclown:
facts

Malespaces are nonexistent in the current reality. They absolutely will get invaded by femoids, they absolutely will get destroyed by bluepilled normies and foids. Only places like this site are somewhat safe (still I bet there are plenty of infiltrators around here). You cannot even have a "men only" club, group or anything like that. "Male only shelters" are literally getting showdown by the government, "male only" cafes and bars are getting forced to accept femoids.

Women CANNOT exist without attention. If something's getting attention instead of the foid, foid will do absolutely everything that she can to get that attention. They're cruel selfish stupid egotistic whores, they don't care about anything but themselves. They live on tutorial difficulty and stay with spoiled children's minds for their entire lives.

Dumb cunt has to realize being a short man means getting almost no access to sex unless they pay, whatever her problems are compared to that is nothing.

Those cucks should be ganged up on by basedcels and called out on being pussy worshipping simps, but too bad in most places they'd be banned for doing that these days.

Dumb cunt has to realize being a short man means getting almost no access to sex unless they pay, whatever her problems are compared to that is nothing.

Those cucks should be ganged up on by basedcels and called out on being pussy worshipping simps, but too bad in most places they'd be banned for doing that these days.
sadly reddit will ban who make this, shithole worse than jewtube

I'd rather spend an hour browsing tiktok or femaledatingstrategy than /r/short. It is a cringefest of coping bluepilled sub-5 men who will never arrive at the blackpill because they think it is their fault as to why they don't feel confident enough. Bluepilled virgins are unironically worse than any foid or chad.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back